Hag rework coming....ever?

Options

Ok I was just wondering if the hag rework is still coming.(I hope this is the right sub-forum) I mean as we know I bet wraith is more likely to get a buff and/or freddy. however freddy will be in a better situation after the perk rework happens (self-care will hopefully not be as powerful which gives a whole lot more power to freddy) however the hag is not in a good situation right now. She is best at camping besides leatherface. Her traps need something to be more...threatening. I mean currently there is almost no threat of running into her traps if you know she is chasing someone else. She will either forget about you and continue chasing or chase you instead which in high rank means now the hag is in a new loop.

I am suggesting a idea like that. Maybe the traps will hurt and only hurt full health survivors and teleporting to that said trap that hurt a survivor will have the old delay the hag used to have. however if a injured survivor activates it cause a debuff to speed and there will be no delay in the hags teleport.... it sounds kind of op but I think it could work as the hag is suppose to be the voodoo animal so it could fit with her as well but idk it just a idea. I am open up to other ideas. (If the hag still gets a rework that is)

Comments

• Tohmo
    Tohmo Member Posts: 248
    Options

Hang in there, bud, it'll come eventually :'(

(hopefully..)

• Flyingdrull
    Flyingdrull Member Posts: 18
    Options

Yeah can only hope at this time and it seems it will take a while though.