Ebony memento mori

nunadventures
nunadventures Member Posts: 198
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

When you bring an ebony memento mori, do you go more tryhardish or do you play the same? 

Comments

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

I play the same . I use the ebony morI on a survivor if he has a key or a map I want to get them first but I try to be fair with them unless they run in to me again then I more em;)

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,017

Play the same

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

If I had a bad game last time and I want to let out steam, I go full ape [Bad Word]. If I bring in a mori for lols, I usually play as normal unless I have to do a ritual.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

If I was bring an ebony I just wanted to mow down the survivors. Occasional bouts of murder help to take the edge of being a wage slave for the entity. Too bad that when you mori one person people just pull their ethernet cord.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I just mori on death hook and use them for daily rituals.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

I very rarely bring it, but when I do I use it on second hook every time. Honestly I think I only use the Hag and Clown's anymore because I like their mori the most. And spirit, but using Spirit with Ring, Beads and Mori feels too try hardish so I avoid that.

Usually save all types of mori just for the rituals.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

Why? Just... WHY??? that is a wasted mori right there :,-(

A baby dies every time you use a mori on death hook. Think of the babies

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

when i equip a mori, i mori them.

i use them rarely enough, so i want to see the animation as soon as possible :P

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

I play normally. Though they don't get a second hook.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

@RoKrueger I don’t like using them so I try to play normally when I bring one.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

I bring in the Yellow Mori and make survivors think I have an Ebony so I can get the sweet DCs.

I typically just don't bother with a Mori unless I have a daily for it.

• Steve0333
    Steve0333 Member Posts: 529

Ebony moris are ultra rare, if i use one you can bet I'll be in try hard mode. Not letting a ebony mori go to waste.

• Prometheus7600
    Prometheus7600 Member Posts: 4

I have tried 10+ times to use the damn thing, last survivor or 2nd to last DC's everytime.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

If I bring an ebony I usually kill them when they are on death hook because first off I have 633 ebonies currently and I find ebonies to be unfun aswell as other OP stuff on both sides. I would care about stuff like this if Ultra rares were actually rare but they aren't.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

They will often DC on the loading screen soon as they see the killer brought a mori. Well, with ebony you can effectively halve the amount of possible saves that could of been made plus heals, so, usually looking at a de-pip anyway.

• Meep1nk3
    Meep1nk3 Member Posts: 12

When I bring an ebony I tend to only them if i need to slow down the as much as possible (near endgame and no one's at death hook yet), since I understand facing a ebony mori is not that fun/ is op

• Heroiq
    Heroiq Member Posts: 1,134

if i bring a mori. i'll make sure i don't tunnel anyone. and if a survivor gets farmed. i'll go for the survivor who farmed him. if they didn't teabag or do some toxic #########. i'll use the mori on second hook.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

If I bring a mori, my intent is to use it as the game states it should be used. If I wasn't going to use it that way then I'd not even bother with using them. They cost too much and score too poorly to place self-imposed restrictions on them.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

I use them pretty much like this. Had 2 dailies in a run with a huntress mori and then a plague more. Huntress was fun because I decided to be scum of the game and use 1hko hatchets with a ebony. I purposely missed for awhile till I got bored.

• DBD_Pinhead
    DBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 763

Try hard. They all deserve to die.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,922

Depends. If a Survivor is pretty cocky I use it right away. Otherwise I use it on their last hook. I use them barely anyway but when I use them I use them like that. When I have a kill daily I normally use green ones but since the EGC I can also use the yellow one.

My personal favourite stays Devour Hope if it gets to 5 Tokens.