Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Obsolete Legion Add On Changes Required?

Schwifty
Schwifty Member Posts: 70
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

If Deep Wound timer only goes down once your targeted Survivor is outside your terror radius.

What exactly is the point of these add on's, and will they be changed to be more relevant for the high tier 'very rare' items they're supposed to be?

Post edited by Schwifty on

Comments

• Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177

Yeah the instinct and button addons are pretty bad as well I like the direction Legion is headed but more work definitely needs to be done.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

You can change your title as well, and i agree, the button add-ons suck in particular. There is no reason to stab someone twice unless of course you're running Frank's and even then it is so inefficient that you'll never feel as though you're getting anything out of it. Especially when they reduced the speed of vaulting.

• Schwifty
    Schwifty Member Posts: 70

Hey thanks, fixed the title.

I just don't think add on's were considered in the re-work so we should see a change fairly soon.