Ultimate Pig Change

FayeZahara
FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

There not gonna change it at all. I think someone left them a reasonable change that most pig mains agreed on. They said already thought of that and survivors probally don't have brainpower to handle two timers at once. So my suggestion is to not make her amanda. We have many pigs even 2 that were never named. But since this dlc comes with movie why not logan. He is a straight shooter pig that follows kramer teachings to a core. Plus do you see how jacked pig forearms were meaning don't have to change too much.

Comments

• FregglesFred
    FregglesFred Member Posts: 317

Honestly, I don't see the logic from the developers at times, but I can see their standpoint view sometimes. SOMETIMES.

In my real opinion, Pig should get that little buff, something that would make her a bit better as a stealth killer is her little dash attack. I think it's reactable, way too reactable for experienced survivors to just run before they can catch up.

My honest opinion, I'd like to see her dash be completely SILENT, until they are hit. It's nice for that movie reference, just. Man, it'd be even more nice to have her stealth be something more amazing.

• letuce
    letuce Member Posts: 89

I never use her dash to surprise attack people, only t counter pallet loopers.

If you wanna attack people from the crouch position, just uncrouch, it's pretty fast.

• Clockso
    Clockso Member Posts: 853

No Way, Amanda is perfect cuz of her stun noise

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965

i will relay that to jigsaw franchise fans. "Amanda is fine cause plays like how she does in that movie with that stun noise."

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147

Make Amanda more cute each time... Kinda makes me wanna get stunned to hear that stun sound =P

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

I've never even seen a Saw movie, nor do I plan to, so this wouldn't do anything to satisfy me as a Pig main.