Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Menu music post-2.0 / "Curtain Call" Patch

Caffeine
Caffeine Member Posts: 83

Hey all! This is probably going to sound extremely stupid and trivial to some people, but it's something that matters to me, so here goes. LOL.

Since the release of the Curtain Call chapter, the main menu music has been changed to reflect the carnival / clown-themed character. The downside: the music just feels bland, lackluster, and just generally bugs the hell out of me.

Is there any way to revert the music back to the default? (Where being on the main menu, survivor tab, or killer tab) would all have different music, with certain killers having a moment of their own variation(s)? --- It feels like we took a step back with this one and replaced variety with something worse taking the place of ALL of it. Or do we just wait for the next chapter to be released?

Definitely wish they would have gone the Michael Myers approach and just played carnival music when selecting The Clown ;) or had a toggle!

Comments

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    edited July 2018
    You have to wait for another patch (probably for the mid-chapter one). You can mute the background menu music though, it's in the settings.
  • F_Demiside
    F_Demiside Member Posts: 44

Best lobby music was last Halloween event. MAKE LOBBY MUSIC GREAT AGAIN!

• Caffeine
    Caffeine Member Posts: 83

@popoles said:
    You have to wait for another patch (probably for the mid-chapter one). You can mute the background menu music though, it's in the settings.

Good to know! Thank you! :)

• TheEntitysLeftNut
    TheEntitysLeftNut Member Posts: 4

Best lobby music was last Halloween event. MAKE LOBBY MUSIC GREAT AGAIN!

Yes! YES!!! Loved that lobby music! That's actually when I started playing the game, so I totally thought that was the default music and what I was used to. After they patched it away, I was super bummed. Loved the whole feel of the Halloween 2017 lobby.
  • Manta
    Manta Member Posts: 117
    Aw cmon let's give the Devs a little kudos for adding little flourishes like the themed music. It's a load of work they didn't have to do :)