Legion's FF miss attack penalty should apply to Myers.

Options
Nobu
Nobu Member Posts: 139

I see absolutely no reason why Myers should be able to stab stab stab with EXPOSED and get away with it. Legion can't miss once with an unkillable attack, but while everybody is one hit Myers can swing away? This isn't right. Myers should get the same treatment.

Proposition:

Increase Myers III tier time.

If miss an attack, ends Tier III.

2nd Proposition:

Increase Myers III tier time.

Make Myers Tier 3 only able to down one survivor. Once hit, ends Tier III

They way they destroyed Legion is ridiculous. They litterally went after him specifically because people were playing him differently. Now you can only play Legion one way, the way they want you to play Legion. Unlike the other killers, Legion now only has one avenue of play, and you have to learn that one specific way to play and be good at it.

@not_Queen

Comments

• holywhitetrash
    holywhitetrash Member Posts: 289
    Options
  • ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333
    Options

Every now and then you can't turn the corner to get the killshot. That's about it though.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options

Myers is fine, maybe you should be hiding when you hear the warning instead of baiting a chase.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    edited May 2019
    Options

@Kiskashi Don't worry friend as soon as the survivors finish dcing enough on nurse to where the devs will "rework" her because of her dc rate they will eventually "rework" your main :D

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    edited May 2019
    Options

@Nobu Please refer to this. This is what we need, to bring legion back up to standard, not to nerf everyone else (it needs to be a partial loss of duration like 25% but not the entire power + stun + long cooldown, meaning it would likely take 2 missed hits to be removed from Frenzy. But to be fair even this might not be as required given it's not even a lethal power and multiple stabs don't work anyway)

• Kiskashi
    Options

This implies that the nurses balance is the same as Myers, which I don't think is 100% accurate. I get what you were going for though.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    Options

This is a real bad bait thread.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

What did I just read.

• BillyIII
    BillyIII Member Posts: 365
    Options

I think all killers should get fatigue on miss. Discuss.

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767
    Options

Proposition:

Make Myers Tier 3 easier to be earned and last longer.

Myers right now is low tier, so yeah.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167
    Options

Ok, but only if his ability gives him a sprint, recharges every 20 seconds and gets renamed to Feral Frenzy.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

on a serious note:

hell no! legion has a literal limitless power, which he can activate whenever it has recharged. myers on the other hand can only get so many EW tier 3's before he can not stalk the survivors anymore and therefore gets stuck in EW tier 2. having him lose all of his tier 3, just because he missed once is way too broken and would pretty much ruin him.

also, it would only affect bad players and act as a punishment for those who can not tell how long their actual lunge attack is, which is something no one would really want.

if you cant play against michael, here are a few tips:

dont let him lok at you, break LoS as soon as possible. if he goes tier 3, be stealthy or loop him into oblivion. genrush him.

• DaGreenBolt
    DaGreenBolt Member Posts: 453
    Options

Thats so hypocritical that you call the legion change ridiculous but a nerf to Micheal myers (whose a mid-teir killer), plz tell me how EW3 is op, when you have to stalk to get, which has a limit. Seriously u need to l2p if u want to nerf Micheal.

• Neprašheart
    Neprašheart Member Posts: 426
    Options

No thanks.

I don't think, we're interested..

• JAWS_BDSM
    JAWS_BDSM Member Posts: 328
    Options

Ok, no problem. But then Evil Within Tier 3 doesn`t depend on stalking and can be activated using power button at any moment for 10 seconds with a cooldown of 20.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,038
    Options

I'm sorry, but I dont think Nerf's are what the game needs. Yes even Nurse should remain as is. Legion was a victim of his own design. A unfun killer with a cool concept they did nerf him significantly during his rework, but he also got several improved features.

• Kiskashi
    edited May 2019
    Options

@Liruliniel umm, sorry what are you talking about? Did you actually read my comments on this post? I didn’t ask for nerfs and I said they should change the penalty on legion to bring him back up to standard. And your quote of me above was in response to killermainbtwm8, who I didn’t agree with anyway But was saying I understand what they were trying to say

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

let's make a civil discussion.. (Writing this at 12:51AM) The legion's FF was nerfed because it was overpowered. You could legit see every survivor while Frenzy was active if they were nearby and every successful hit increased it's time But if he misses? He gets a penalty because guess what.. You could litterally see where people are and you took a shot at a person looping you.

Myers on the other hand won't miss. So his Teir 3 is justified. Plus most of the time his Teir 3 does come with a penalty... called.. EVERY SURVIVOR HIDES.

If he can't find a survivor besides the one he chased then whats the point leaving the downed survivor slugged? wastes his time. So Nerfing Myers is just plain dumb, he is pretty balanced in my opinion. (I played Myers from Old D.Strike to New M.o.M. and had no issues.)

Tbh, your suggested nerfs are so outrageous that I feel like you are biased against Myers because you died from his teir 3.

If not then show gameplay of you Vs Myers or You as Myers, while explaining why he should get so called "Nerfed"

Ik you are a Legion fan but you have to understand he was pretty OP, especially using his Exploit (Which is now obviously patched)

I cam across this post read the title and I had to post my opinon on the matter.

Myers Isn't OP! Legion WAS OP!

Get used to the Nerf and live on. Thats what I had to do when D.Strike got nerfed. (Cause now i don't use D.Strike ever ;) )

But yeah that being said Myers doesn't need no nerf.

• Micheal_Myers
    Options
  • Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737
    Options

Labeling the worst killer in the game as overpowered is a great way of having everybody laugh at you.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

I also hate how Nurse can phase shift/teleport past pallets but Legion has to vault them.

Make Legion teleport too! After all:

"Its👏Not👏Fair👏"

• Micheal_Myers
    Options

Like I stated in my original post, He was overpowered especially with his FF Exploit that they had to patch.

But, after the nerf now he's balanced for the survivors.

Him being terrible is your opinion and him being overpowered before his nerf is a fact.

Legion Vs players without Nerf: Win Rate is about 85% [Rank 20 - 9]

Legion Vs players with Nerf: Win Rate is about 53% [Rank 20 - 13]

But, then again I'm only on console. So it might be different for you if you are a PC player.

PLUS experience as Legion doesn't mean he is under-powered or if he is Overpowered.

That is determined on skill.

Some killers actually need skill to play:

-Legion

-Nurse

-Sometimes Doctor

-Etc.

So it just depends on what you actually mean as under-powered.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options

Unfortunately because of the massive DC rates against him, those numbers are heavily flawed and not an accurate means of judging his potential. Legion was weak but easily exploitable giving him this weird illusion of seeming overpowered despite not being.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

Nerfing Myers

Man this gamer is so epic

It's not like getting out of Evil Within 1 is the most inconsistent bullshit in the game or anything

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,084
    Options

Myers takes too long to gain tier 3, he has to stand still while the survivors are running away to get tier 3, and he's pretty damn slow. Why should he? He's not like Legion who can use it every 20 seconds. He also doesn't have Legion's movement speed. Why would missing in tier 3 for Myers be the same for Legion? If you were to make this change to Myers he'd have to be able to use his tier 3 every 20 seconds like Legion can.

• Bryn
    Bryn Member Posts: 20
    Options

I think they going to add it because bhvr is stupid. They listened 20 ranks feedback to Legion nerf, sooo...

• MrSunbro
    MrSunbro Member Posts: 111
    Options

B is for bad bait

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options

Myers: Has to stalk survivors to get T3, which makes him move slower and he has to keep line of sight on them to gain evil, he can only get a limited amount from each person. He also has to get to T2 before he can start working on T3

Legion: The bar refills constantly regardless of what is going on and it refilling does not hinder you in any way whatsoever. The few things that drain it are when you don't need it anyways or you are using it

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,003
    Options

Myers has to earn his T3, and only has limited uses if not used correctly, wheras legion's regenerates fairly quickly (20 seconds if I'm correct), can be used over and over, when you hit someone you get an alert every 2-3 second about people who you haven't hit that are in your terror radius, you can vault windows faster, as well as vault pallets, and run faster then any other killer, as well as using deep wound to keep survivors off gens (quick note: this is why people complain legions ability sucks, they don't use it to gen stall, which is what it's meant to be used for).

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

Legion's Feral Frenzy power recharges automatically. Myers's ability requires you to slow yourself down and stare at people and fill two bars. It's not an inconsistency; it's just a difference in how the two powers work.

• yugidragon
    yugidragon Member Posts: 18
    Options

So you basically want to destroy a killer that's medium tier?

• Micheal_Myers
    Options

Yeah, but all killer's could be exploited at some extent, (Myers can stalk and see 1 Pixel of a survivor's Aura) So it depends on the exploit Tbh.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@Micheal_Myers This is me responding to you in a civil manner. I write this, cause you got some things wrong that I would like to correct (I do not advocate for a Myer's nerf, but understand where the op comes from)

"Let's make a civil discussion. The legion's FF was nerfed because it was overpowered."

Feral Frenzy wasn't overpowered. Nothing in the Legion's base kit was overpowered. What you are talking about, is the Deep Wounds exploit.

"You could legit see every survivor while Frenzy was active if they were nearby and every successful hit increased it's time But if he misses? He gets a penalty because guess what? You could literally see where people are and you took a shot at a person looping you."

No, the term you are looking for is KILLER INSTINCT, a second byproduct of using Feral Frenzy and successfully hitting someone. Activating Feral Frenzy does not automatically let you see all the survivors, you first have to find them. Besides, smart survivors know not to be closeby once a Legion activates their power. The reason why the Legion has the ability to see every survivor is because otherwise the Legion is stuck with a power that forces you to tunnel.

"Myers on the other hand won't miss. So his Tier 3 is justified. Plus most of the time his Tier 3 does come with a penalty... called.. EVERY SURVIVOR HIDES."

You can also loop a Myers for the duration of his Evil Within if you can loop well. The thing is, you can ALSO loop a Legion if they could not find anyone in range of the Killer Instinct. Myers however, is not hindered greatly when using his power, he doesn't get a stun, he moves at normal speed, and gets a one down.

"If he can't find a survivor besides the one he chased then what's the point leaving the downed survivor slugged? Wastes his time. So Nerfing Myers is just plain dumb, he is pretty balanced in my opinion. (I played Myers from Old D.Strike to New M.o.M. and had no issues.)"

That is a player decision and does not affect how Myers should work, though I agree a nerf like this is dumb, you are essentially getting the same thing with Legion, but much more time costing.

"Tbh, your suggested nerfs are so outrageous that I feel like you are biased against Myers because you died from his tier 3."

I don't think assumptions help in a case against a nerf. Besides, this seems like it was done due to anger towards a Legion nerf.

"If not then show gameplay of you Vs Myers or You as Myers, while explaining why he should get so called "Nerfed"."

This point is moot and won't prove anything in the long run. But I can see why you ask it.

"Ik you are a Legion fan but you have to understand he was pretty OP, especially using his Exploit (Which is now obviously patched)."

I am a Legion fan as well. And let me tell you, Legion was never op. An exploit cannot be made the grounds for figuring out how OP a killer is. Without the exploit the Legion was pretty weak.

"I came across this post read the title and I had to post my opinion on the matter."

Perfectly fine.

"Myers Isn't OP! Legion WAS OP!"

Myers is not op, but nor is he underpowered. Legion was never op, and now he is just a boring everyday killer.

"Get used to the Nerf and live on. Thats what I had to do when D.Strike got nerfed. (Cause now I don't use D.Strike ever ;) )"

I got used to the (unnecessary nerf), that doesn't mean it's fun to play it. But I dedicated a lot of my time to Legion so I'm inclined to keep playing them.

"But yeah that being said Myers doesn't need no nerf."

Agreed, however Legion should have just gotten the DEEP WOUNDS gutted, Feral Frenzy should not have been gutted like it has. That is what people are angry about.