Delete animation in end game with entity

tomikomPL
tomikomPL Member Posts: 97

Like in title this is the only reason killers are lenghtening game by waiting to the end with time, what is really annoying ...

Comments

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Which animation in End Game? :O

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    edited May 2019

This one when the timer runs out and the survivor is killed by the Entity

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Since it's the only reason, you can guarantee me it won't happen to anyone ever anymore after it's removed?

• rch614
    rch614 Member Posts: 551

So what would you replace it with? The survivor just dropping dead? Animation is fine and the timer is pretty short. Just be patient

• Ember_Hunter
    edited May 2019

Just enjoy the animation, the Entity is just doing your homework(killing survivors) for you. ;)

Post edited by Ember_Hunter on
  • thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

Or if you're the last survivor it could just trigger as soon as your downed. That way it doesn't waste anybody's time. Of course killers could stop being ######### and hook people when they've won. But I won't hold my breath.

• Ember_Hunter

But can't survivors just keep on crawling to the Exit Gate until they escape Killer's Grasp? :O

• Ember_Hunter

Right, if Exit Gates are closed and Hatch is Closed by Killer XD

• ba_tetsuo
    ba_tetsuo Member Posts: 330

Eh, Suck it up. Its 4 minutes max, its a cool animation, and killers have been dealing with survivors doing it for longer than most of us have been playing this game.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Dude if you get slug so the killer can see animation just go make a sandwich or something.

It's what I always do. I know this The Killer is slugging me realise they're probably going to stroke their ego boner. I go and make myself some tea or a sandwich or just watched YouTube video

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited May 2019

This post is still here so i'll just say it.

Are you expecting the game to end with everyone T-Posing while the screen fades to black?

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

The animation is awesome but I don't think people slug you for 3 minutes just to see it the animation actually makes me want them to base a mori of a killer summoning the entity to kill a survivor or something.

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092

I've noticed Wraith's tend to do it the most often in this scenario. Not sure why, perhaps it's just because they know you can't get away with their speed, and they enjoy your suffering. Either way, it's ridiculous and I feel like 45 seconds after you're put into downed state you should be taken by the entity immediately so they can't extend the game longer than it needs to be. People who are complaining about such change proposals are only complaining because they wouldn't be able to hold the game hostage for longer. 45 seconds is enough for No Mither/Unbreakable/Decisive Strike to take effect I feel, so that your options to get away aren't limited. Also if your argument is that "survivors have been doing it for years", then you're just as toxic as any survivor who did so. Not all survivors hold the game hostage.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

I love the animation and I hope it can be used when someone dc's that would be epic

• Banshee
    Banshee Member Posts: 31
  • slipttees
    slipttees Member Posts: 846

EGC sucks!

• A9F6
    A9F6 Member Posts: 91
    edited May 2019

Give survivor the option to let the entity kill them on the spot instead of leave game. So at least the killer gets the sacrifice and survivors dont have to wait if they're being plugged. This will help slightly with DC's in general. (On the killer side at least, not for the remaining survivors)

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744

Congrats you might be the first person to hit 100 dislikes on one post imagine wanting that badass animation gone its really dope i like it a lot.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

Ahh.. don't forget what EGC stands for.. The challenge is to show a survivor the entity close up...

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,360

This^^^ I feel like having a button prompt simmilar to dead hard that pops up after being slugged for abit and being the last person would be fine. Think it should also give the killer their last BBQ stack if they havent gotten it from you yet though so survivors cant spam said button in the attempt to deny a stack. Ive seen alot of survivors DC specificly for the reason of denying the killer points/bbq stacks as a last ditch effort to stick it to them.