DELETE THE DC BUTTON!!!!!!

crazychickenYT
crazychickenYT Member Posts: 15
edited May 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

how about instead of banning your customers who buy the game and DLC, why not just remove the feature (YOU CREATED) that are banning players for!?!?

like wouldnt removing the ban button be better than trying to auto ban your supporters?

its like the appeal! stop trying to automate things, it just makes problems! be more hands on and care about this outstanding game!

ill say i personally got banned from dcing and i had invested $100+ dollars in this game just to get banned, i was going to buy the spirit too!

whats everyones opinion on this

Comments

• crazychickenYT

yes, i may seem like im just salty but tbh i didnt even get a warning ban. + i didnt know it was banable and if i get perm banned, why does the button even exist

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's like they're giving you a beer...you can drink it if you want, but if you drink it too much, you'll get drunk, and they'll never buy you another.

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,583

Sorry but did the devs create the pulling out the cable to the ps or comp button? no...dcs can happen by not a button too but by the thing they are using

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,583
    edited May 2019

Also if you are getting a ban it's because you deserved it for been naughty no?

• slipttees
    slipttees Member Posts: 846

Can close app ou shutdown PS4.

• Banshee
    Banshee Member Posts: 31

Having the button feels like encouraging people to disconnect. I couldn't agree more.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Damn dcing so much that you get banned now that's a doozy isn't it. When you DC everytime you get downed as a survivor or everytime the survivors get the exit gates powered you will be banned for just DCING so much it ruins everyone else's experience. The DC button needs to exist for multiple reasons such as real life problems or bugs.

• Justicar
    Justicar Member Posts: 319

Removing the Leave button isn't going to prevent players from Shift+Tab force quitting or simply cutting the network connection.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Oops my power cord slipped.

• BillyIII
    BillyIII Member Posts: 365

AFAIK you don't get a permaban outright? You get a short one for your first offence? Assuming this is correct, either you are temp banned or it's not your first or even second dc ban.

• crazychickenYT

no. i was perm banned for DCing, i know im awful for DCing but i didnt know it was bannable plus i had no warning ban, no two week bans or anything. just auto disconnected me from a PTB match (this was sept. aka spirirt release)

with a perm ban note, and all the apeals just ping ponged me cuz its automated and theres no human interaction like #########

• crazychickenYT

nope! just cut off with no indication! it was probably when they started buckling down on dcs cuz i didnt even get a steam message

BTW do the math:

Halloween DLC $7.79 Flesh and Mud DLC $7.79 Nightmare on Elm Street DLC $7.99 Spark of madness DLC $7.79 LEATHERFACE DLC $5.69 + I bought the game again, thinking it was a bug twice on diferent accounts $44.00

i got scammed HARD, plus i was totally going to buy spirit after it came out

• crazychickenYT

i only dced like 25 times plus i want opinions on removing the button not mocking me for being banned, even if its scummy to dc when i need to leave is it as bad as DBD taking around $120+ from me?

BTW i only DCed in a salty manner 4 times

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

My opinion is that removing the button is a bad move, since there are times when you will need to DC for legitimate reasons. If people abuse it, however, they should be banned. And maybe people who're banned for DCing should've known that every single game ever has penalties for DCing. If DbD is their first online multiplayer game, then they should've read the rules.

• crazychickenYT

also, i get turning of the wifi or shutting down your system doesnt get effected but to be honest, its better to go through that instead of having a GET BANNED button directly in the game

plus with all my DLC i got plus my under 100 hours i got scammed basically. and now i only have watching panda and monto playing a game i want to play

• crazychickenYT
    edited May 2019

so its illegal to go for dinner? i only left wrongfully 4 times which was when i was new and sucked

• Orion

If you go to an airport, get on a plane, then punch another passenger before take off, they're gonna kick you out of the plane (probably arrest you) and fly without you.

You didn't get scammed, you were rightfully punished for breaking the rules you agreed to follow when you bought and started playing the game.

• Orion

You said you disconnected twenty-five times. After the first two, you should've learned when not to play the game because you'd need to go for dinner later.

• crazychickenYT

if you like stupid analogy's here's one!

lets say your at a restaurant

and this restaurant has had a problem with people dine and dashing

so you have to pay before you get your food

lets say you order a dish that takes forever to prepare

and the chief is in a bad mood and takes it out on you

he takes the money then tells you to get out

and for the appeal:

to find out what you can do to make things right they tattoo the words go ######### yourself on your forehead

• crazychickenYT

3 things

1.) not what was asked

2.) stop trying to be a smartass

3.) who the hell uses doozy to act smart? HELL who even uses doozy at all

• Orion

Funny how your analogy leaves out the part where you broke the rules you agreed to when you joined the game in such a way that you are detrimental to everyone else who's also playing the game.

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427
    edited May 2019

The Leave Match button will not be removed as it serves a purpose in case of a occurring emergency (like you just got news about your lying husband cheating on you and you need to recover from that).

Locking the thread due to the way you talked to people.

This discussion has been closed.