Vote what licensed killer would you like to see on DBD (only movies)

Options
pandorayr
pandorayr Member Posts: 576

I hope one day we have a list similar.......

Comments

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

Why isn't Barny on here!?

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

Sleepaway Camp? Really? lol

Pinhead would be incredibly lame I think. Some of those don't work at all. The new IT movie was terrible compared to the original... and we already have a clown.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,525
    Options

To add to the call for Pumpkinhead and the Tallman, I'd also like to put forth a request for Blake from The Fog and the Demogorgon from Stranger things!!!!:)

• makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287
    Options

Jack Torrance

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Options

A demon

Or a vampire Queen

• burntFuse
    burntFuse Member Posts: 290
    Options

@Killmaster I think a better solution would be to give Chucky a completely different sacrifice method. Maybe he has to perform a ritual on a downed survivor to summon the entity. Instead of hook rescues, survivors have to kick Chucky off the body and then do a standard heal to recover.

• Killmaster
    Killmaster Member Posts: 429
    Options

I considered it but since no other killer has ever had there own alternative to hook sacrifices it probably isn't going to happen, however something like Identity V where the survivor is strapped to a chair beneath the hook with jump-rope could work.

• Vlieger
    Vlieger Member Posts: 326
    Options

I want to see a headless horseman killer..... and his portrait will just be an empty square.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

Some of them look like normal people. I want IT.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

I mean pennywise btw.

• ItzSoulz
    ItzSoulz Member Posts: 368
    Options

chucky would be cool

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    edited May 2019
    Options

The only 3 licensed killers I can see them getting next if they wanted is...

·Pumpkinhead

·Pinhead

or

·Candyman

*Edited: If people want a female killer, then Bloody Mary would be cool as well.

• TerminatorGuy
    TerminatorGuy Member Posts: 434
    edited May 2019
    Options

Tallman from Phantasm, a Xenomorph, Pinhead.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Candyman, obviously.

• Okapi
    Okapi Member Posts: 839
    edited May 2019
    Options

Pinhead most of all.

I’d also like to see Candyman, Chucky, Dracula (Lugosi Version), and Sadako (Ring)

Post edited by Okapi on
  • DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options

Like the suggestions so far, would also like to add the Wishmaster.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,775
    Options

Pennywise the dancing Clown.

• burntFuse
    burntFuse Member Posts: 290
    Options

My opinion is that every good example of a unique character should break at least one established rule of the game. Trapper can hurt players indirectly. Billy gets sprinting and one hit downs. Wraith makes sight and sound unreliable. The Pig even has a built in alternative to sacrificing, although it's unreliable and you still have to use the basic method. The fact that altering some feature of the game hasn't been attempted yet should be seen as inspiration to try something new.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

No pumpkinhead? No vote.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options

Pinhead. For the love of The entity, Pinhead.

Also, Lestat from Interview With A Vampire. Thought any vampire Killer would be welcome, I am partial to Lestat as my favorite “villain” vampire.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

Jason he feels like the only character missing with Myers, Freddy and Leatherface already in the game and Ghostface coming.

• Shivadeathkiss
    Shivadeathkiss Member Posts: 94
    Options

Candyman, definitely.

• Tucking_Friggered
    Tucking_Friggered Member Posts: 636
    Options

Pinhead. He fits in DbD better than any other.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

I thought the other day about Jack from the shining I thought it would be cool..

But Hannibal Lector would be absolutely amazing. It could be either Anthony Hopkins or Mads Mikkelsen because both were amazing as him.

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    Options

Pinhead would be my #1 choice. Pumpkinhead (so much a cult classic) or the Tall Man as a second choice(s).

Chucky is overrated. I'd rather see The Leprechaun in the game if you're going to do a small Killer.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,525
    Options

I really like just how much love Pumpkinhead is getting. I really hope whoever is in licensing has him on the radar!

• Tucking_Friggered
    Tucking_Friggered Member Posts: 636
    edited May 2019
    Options

Sure he does. He's humanoid, he serves an entity in their version of hell, and his ability to summon hooks almost creates a power by itself, the ability to hook a survivor where they fall. At least it has some play to design a power around with the level of psionic ability he has access too. With the love of suffering and torment he goes on about he would certainly be the Entity's favorite.

Post edited by Tucking_Friggered on
  • Stompa
    Stompa Member Posts: 154
    Options

pinhead > all since he would actually fit the narrative but the devs tend to make a joke out of every killer so id rather prefer they come up with their own creations.

most freddy players can relate; you know him from the movie and then you play him....

• Maj33y
    Maj33y Member Posts: 236
    Options

Wow you picked all the ######### movies as if Scream and Evil dead ash weren't cliche enough

• Terminator525
    Terminator525 Member Posts: 18
    Options

The Terminator or a robot killer

• MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    Options

I know it's not a popular licensed killer, but I'd love to see the Judas Breed from Mimic. Dying to get a killer that plays off the fear of bugs. I could definitely seeing it having two stances/modes.

• TheGhostofZgor
    TheGhostofZgor Member Posts: 334
    Options

Never gonna happen but I gotta show some love for the Djinn from Wishmaster.

• SasukeKun
    SasukeKun Member Posts: 1,858
    Options

they're literally Legion, it would be cool if they had similar skins

• Schwifty
    Schwifty Member Posts: 70
    Options

@pandorayrWell here's "the ghost with the most" to add to that list, which would really just be a new skin for the Clown (and Beetlejuice theme music for the chase)

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,248
    edited May 2019
    Options

I'd like as many iconic characters as possible to be added to Dead by Daylight but right now I've been wanting Candyman added for a while. He has a great theme, lots of possibilities for a mori, plenty of quotes you could use for perk names and overall the movies were really great.

The Shining is one of my favorite movies of all time but I'd be surprised if you could ever capture the insanity Jack Nicholson managed to display while playing as Jack Torrance. If it was possible though I'd take that possibility over The Candyman.

tl;dr - Candyman (Assuming one vote per post)

• MuteNewt
    MuteNewt Member Posts: 234
    Options

CHUCKY HAS TO BE DONE!! DBD will reach legendary status if they get him in the game.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    edited May 2019
    Options

Kevin from Split

He even already has his own Killer name—"The Horde" (or "The Beast" if it's just his crazy form)

• MuteNewt
    MuteNewt Member Posts: 234
    Options

OMG Chucky needs to be done!! PLEASE!! Have so many ideas for him! He would be great.

Imagine wandering by a locker and he lunges out at you onto your back? Survivor has to come pull him off before he downs you with his knife frenzy :D

He can transport survivors to hooks in a little trolley cart he pulls?

His size makes him a perfect stealth killer. Survivors will constantly be on their toes having to look around for him approaching.

He makes perfect sense for the game :D

• Huntedfailure
    Huntedfailure Member Posts: 181
    Options

Definitely Pennywise or The thing

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547
    Options

Jason 😣

This discussion has been closed.