The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

please fix this!!! :(

i play survivor and i play killer but i think where points are concerned we get the short end of the stick, could we potentially look at giving the survivors more points for their actions as the killers generally get double the bp survs do which would be fine if we didnt have survs dcing every fricking match...weather you play killer or surv... im not against dying like i get thats the killers job to kill people but if you have 1,2 even 3 dc at the beginning of the match then you receive 4k max points and this is something that is very common at high rank but perhaps the remaining survs could get a quitter bonus too (or even start banning people/ monitoring it closely) this is really effecting the gameplay experience right now and i think it needs to be addressed.

dont like the killer=dc (used to be able to check so people could just dodge if they were toxic)

yet killers can still see the survs names and dodge the lobby....

dont like the map=dc

also with the hatch being closed by the killer can we look at not spawning the doors right next to each other?

pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeee

Comments

• sizzle_mcnuggets
    sizzle_mcnuggets Member Posts: 13

this here is exactly what i mean, they all did it 1 by 1 after i downed them each for the first time.... here from the killers perspective 4 dcs, when i asked why they said i dont care! this is at rank 12 , so no pip for me, cant play killer if theres no one to kill! 👿

• sizzle_mcnuggets

second game in a row we have had a dc at the beginning of the match...

• sizzle_mcnuggets

3rd match in a row DC=big brain no penalty for it so why not right...

• lapa3412
    lapa3412 Member Posts: 15

I'm trying to perform an achivka experienced hunter, 2 months, Survah does not allow to get the right amount of points leaving the game