Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What killer annoys you the most?

Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

I will start

Doctor literally is just a killer that exist to be an annoyance

Comments

• Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570

Hag.

F*cking random ass jumpscares.

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716

Honestly, any killer that goes in with intentions of camping is annoying.

But if I had to choose, it would be Trapper for me only because I know where the traps would be and I would try to avoid the areas I know they're at, only to be pushed into an even more unsafe area giving him a free down.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited May 2019

Leatherface, horrible killer to use, and more annoying to face a basement build.

Every post chat from a Leatherface with a basement build has the Survivor(s) who died calling out their team for not dying to his insidious chainsaw.

• Horror_Gaming
    Horror_Gaming Member Posts: 275

Doctor. He literally gets to find out exactly where you are with no skill needed to detect you. Then he gets to deny all your item usage or make working on gens annoying af.

• SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089

Nurse. It honestly isnt that hard to get good with her.

• Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177

To face? Probably Spirit or Hag. To use? Clown.

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    edited May 2019

Ironically Michaels right now. Just started playing survivor again post rank reset and yet to meet one that isn’t a hard camper/slugger (got one every 2nd match even had one rage quit bc a gen got done while he was relentlessly chasing me and failing to even comprehend what stalking was he didn’t even tier 2, and no he wasn’t running a mirror. 😒) . Makes me lose faith in mikeys sometimes. It’s probably just the green ranks though, top tier mikeys are generally a little more respectable... I know it’s also my bad teammates feeding them ew3 leading to those slugging matches but doesn’t make it a fun match when 3 teammates go down and I have to try to save the match...better to just give up and get hooked and move on or do gens alone and wait for the endgame, they aren’t fun matches and no one is going to pip bc they camp between hooks/slugs too.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

Wraiths. If they were any sweatier, they'd need water to re-hydrate themselves.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

I don't care too much about the killers themselves, its more the playstyles themselves that irritate me. If someone decides to hardcamp and tunnel the living ######### out of anyone they catch, you better believe I'll end up irritated.

• UkilledLegion
    UkilledLegion Member Posts: 620

Lul.very funny survivors annoy me.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

@UkilledLegion Don't get off-topic please

• UkilledLegion
    UkilledLegion Member Posts: 620

stgange question I think me annoys Leatherface because he's tactical game is camper but campering now is fine.

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747

Bad hags. One down and they place all 10 traps around you.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

Trapper, because I am always paranoid about where I am walking. Especially on maps with long grass.

Wraith, because they have a tendency to just go invisible and camp the hook.

Pig, because they have a tendency to camp in their crouch mode, and tunnel even when you have a trap on your head.

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540
    1. Hag.. Can teleport across the map using traps.. Lingers around hook anyway and tunnels off hook zzz.
    2. Spirit.. Goes invisible appears and downs you.. Not alot of counterplay.. So boring..
    3. Legion.. Is slightly better after the changes.. Still a boring tedious M1 simulator.
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Pig

RNG

• OmegaXII
    OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,191

Strangely, no one complains Legion

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

In the past Legion, now the Huntress. I hate her lullaby, her look and the nonsense hitboxes. She is the only killer i wanna dc right away

• Spectro
    Spectro Member Posts: 42

Spirit. I hate that killer so much... Everything from the sounds she makes to the power. On top of that, the players that play spirit aren't usually very nice either.

• drekin7979
    drekin7979 Member Posts: 94

Freddy. An utterly unenjoyable experience each and every time.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

A joint first: Trapper and Freddy.

Second: Spirit

• GenSim12345
    GenSim12345 Member Posts: 182

Leatherface, and Billy. Cause instasaw for billy, and leatherface is just a camper.

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    edited May 2019

Man tell me about it.

I had a LF tunnel me the entire game the other day because I found his Ruin even though my teammates were pushing through the gens and found it anyway.

After I finally lose him I decided to work on a gen because there's 2 left.

There were 3 of us on this one gen and he comes over and I'm the first to run away.

He decides to ignore the other 2 on the gen and chase me, like... Are you for real right now my dude?

He finally catches me and then proceeds to proxy camp me. Very sad.

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835

My team mates. I had 3 games today where no one dc'ed.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Hag, she's too much to handle :P

• Chad_Kensington
    Chad_Kensington Member Posts: 44

No particular order: Billy, Wraith, Huntress, Nurse.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Hillbilly. Lowest skill floor killer by a ridiculous margin.

However, godly Trappers and Hags are brutal to face. They make you paranoid as hell, since their random traps can turn games around.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

Nurse by a landslide. The lack of good play vs a good one just gives me 0 joy to play against her, especially with how broken some of her addons are.

Second is probably Hag, her entire design just lends itself to camping, and her chases don't really feel like chases a lot of the time.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

D

O

C

T

O

R

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

The Hag.