Legion vs mom

Options
Darkskies
Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

It surprised me to learn that mom in non frenzy depleted my charge on my frenzy?! why is this a thing??.. am i like tripping or ######### i had a nearly full bar of frenzy waiting but chose not to use it but i standard hit the mom user to have my bar deplete like i miss an attack?

Then im chasing a person that came off mom that i cant catch up with due to the boost they get plus the slow vault and i never missed an attack in frenzy up till this point...

i wish i could of had my frenzy i saved it.. was a game chage for me attack then hit the frenzy to speed off to a gen i knew due to my perk they was working on and other team members.. But mom ate my power??

i felt frustrated so much... im playing well but get punished doubly with not having any speed to keep up with a survoiur. Up till now im been excited by the changes to legion as rewards good play for those that dont miss an attack.... mom shouldnt count as a missed attack and drain legions power especially when im not even using the power!

i was saving it for other hits to delay others in the game . Its frustrating to be punished when i didnt miss an attack... In non frenzy with nearly full frenzy metre but got less than half taken away like i missed an attack wheres the counterplay?

Legion got changed to make it counterplayable i get it but this mom needs countable play also

Ps the reason i play legion is because it makes me sad i hardly see them around i miss playing against them never had have had issue either against them before these changes.

i just want to see then being played and have always played them respectfully but this is a crazy ontop punishment i feel isnt noticed needs addressing.

Thank you 🐷

Im on console so people are aware if this is a bug im sorry for rant but yeah just been trying to adjust give legion love as im seeing less of them 😔

Comments