Сooldown after Legion's frenzy

Options
UkilledLegion
UkilledLegion Member Posts: 620
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

I think cooldown after frenzy 4 seconds very long.Legion get 9 nerfs.Cool down after a miss in frenzy,full filling frenzy and other.I think need return old cool down 3 seconds because after legion's nerf 4 seconds very long.More logical make cool down 4 seconds to OLD LEGION.

what do u think about it???

no trolls no blame

Comments

• HeHeBoii
    HeHeBoii Member Posts: 507
    Options

I feel you on that. I mean the power has been gutted as it is, and the fact u can’t hit the same person with frenzy more than once “lowering the mending meter” That’s what hurts Legion big time now. He’s already been nerfed like crazy, especially with the vaulting too. Also By the time you get off the cooldown, the survivor will be at the pallet already or a vault and on voice coms telling the SWF buddies he about end this legion”s career by looping em cuz he a M1 Killer now. :l

• UkilledLegion
    Options

@HeHeBoii new legion not bad.addons working otherwise frenzy now good way to do first hit every survivor.but cool down 4 second its too much

• Jonathanskilz
    Jonathanskilz Member Posts: 403
    Options

Legion is in a good place and his power to use frenzy to hit a survivor then jump pallet leave frenzy and get easy down just a tip.

Legion is in a good place right now.

• UkilledLegion
    Options

I not talk that Legion bad I said that Legion need return old cooldown 3 seconds because of his nerfs

• RicardiBacardi
    RicardiBacardi Member Posts: 77
    Options

I personally like legion, there are some things that i would change, but right now, its a D tier killer.

• UkilledLegion
    Options

@RicardiBacardi not agree play him on red rank :D now 3 rank :D

• Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177
    Options

I'll try to play devils advocate a bit here, when Legion hits someone with frenzy and then runs up behind them and ends it survivors have a good 4 seconds to make it to something. If there is no window or pallet for them to get to they just get downed. Legions frenzy fatigue has to be worse than a normal killer wipe animation because frenzy can negate the speed burst of the first hit by catching up to the target.

Of course this means there is more time for them to get to something, but Legion gets speed, the ability to see where other survivors are and an easy first hit on potentially multiple survivors.

I'm sure the devs had to factor in the 5% move speed buff with the fatigue to balance out the difference in how far survivors can get away. Pre-rework Legion probably had only a slight difference in the distance survivors could get away with, and now Legion has 5% more speed permanently.

I too want a lower cool down fatigue but I don't really mind where it is now. I really just want a lower terror radius to really be able to spread pressure easier on multiple survivors.

• RicardiBacardi
    Options

I am Rank 4 (only playing legion), but sometimes i miss a FF atack on a really good player and the 4s stun makes me want to cry

• UkilledLegion
    Options

@RicardiBacardi front pallet :D

• RicardiBacardi
    Options

@UkilledLegion or window juking, its sad, every one has mistakes.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    Options

@Jonathanskilz That doesn't work. You can circle the loop during Legions 4 second stun.

Legion also has no collision so you can just hop it if he hops and cancels

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,001
    edited May 2019
    Options

I am really unaffected by the stun time when I play legion, the only issue currently is the vault speed being so long

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835
    Options

I feel the stun is fair as he is 115% ms killer now.

If something feels bad with Legion atm its the vaulting speed in FF.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

@RicardiBacardi "2º - Stun after miss FF attack (we all make mistakes)"

and these mistakes should be punished. Although the punishment is way too strong

• legion_main
    legion_main Member Posts: 483
    Options

Naw Legion is fine right now not every killer needs to be an A tier or a S tier like nurse

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

Even if the stun would be reduced back to 3 seconds, survivors would still have an eazy counter to avoid this by staying at the loop.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,001
    Options
  • legion_main
    legion_main Member Posts: 483
    Options

@Hoodedfengm1n sure but I don't really want this little dope to be a high tier killer

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    edited May 2019
    Options

You're missing the point completely, ihatelife. Peanits is saying that with your increased movement speed, even if you factor in the fact the survivor is getting a bigger head start, you are still catching up to the survivor faster with the new legion than you are the old one.

That catch up factor has to be considered when considering how long the stun time is.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    Options

@Peanits Its more that it just feels like garbage to be stuck in place for seconds over and over.

• BismarckCane
    BismarckCane Member Posts: 73
    Options

@Peanits The only issue with your statement is that it assumes you will catch up. Like running in a straight line to each other. The truth is it buys survivors time to get to the next pallet or jungle gym or jump point. This in effect means that the factor of gaining stops once the survivor is at the safe point and is reset.

It is easy to loop Legion when he gets stunned. Added to this his sight obstruction, (looks at feet and sight circles with blackout) you can add more time if the survivor does not run in that straight line.

As a survivor and a Legion player, i can do fine with him now but against a good survivor this statement is wrong to use as truth.

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923
    Options

what legion need

• Faster vault
    • DW effect change with all add-ons that affect it (frank's mix tape - stab wound study) those are useless like the effect right now.
    • Buff to add-ons ( cold dirt it's a purple add-ons so he need to be more powerful - Pins are better than before but still useless , ruler add-ons make no much of a difference.

How to fix the pins it's simple allow us to apply Blind/broken/mangled effect with the first hit.

• KaoMinerva
    KaoMinerva Member Posts: 451
    Options

Bro, they won't buff legion or make him a threat. They've stated this several times. I liked legion, but he's dead now. Let's PRAY Freddy

• Perelie
    Perelie Member Posts: 433
    Options

They'll lower his movement after casting his ability, increase the time it takes for survivors to fall asleep, lower his aura reading, but give him 1% increase to move speed so it's totally not a nerf.

• UkilledLegion
    Options

@KaoMinerva he's not dead.I play him on 3 rank now.He can catch now without only frenzy but I don't understand really why cooldown 4 seconds.Yes devs wrote stats old and new legion but in practice its faster and tormenting :D

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704
    Options

The devs will never buff legion again, accept they're dead and move onto another killer

• ba_tetsuo
    ba_tetsuo Member Posts: 330
    Options

@Dr_Trauts I'm not even asking for a buff at this point. Using @Peanits math, a 1.3 second stun is the same as a 4 second slowdown. I'm asking for a QoL fix for legions power

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
    Options

The stun time is horrible but the increased blindness while fatigued is way too over the top. It's worse than Nurse's fatigue.

They also need to revert the vault speed nerf.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options

They did the bad set up with legion that they wanted to do with the exit gates....... they nerfed the stun after FF and his addons when nerfing both is overkill... just like they wanted to reduce the time to open the gates and nerf remember me..... its unnecessary and at least 1 of them should be reverted me

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704
    Options

I know and its a reasonable thing to ask. But the devs have a lot on their plate with freddy reworks, possible leatherface reworks or changes in the future. Ghost face release and balanace and addon changes for many many killers (who still don't have the correct number of addons yet). Plus legion has been quite problematical since his release with the amount of reports/DC's against him so i doubt the devs are eager to change anything for him, and even if they are, i assume its at the bottom of a long list of changes.

As i said, its probably gonna be some time before/if they ever change it so if it bothers you loads maybe pick up another killer as well