killer's emblem system very hard on red ranks

Options

Maybe to make emblem system little easier?

Very often kill 3 or sometimes 4 survivors but not rank up 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 +1

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,429
    Options

You have to intentionally draw the game out very long which is obviously difficult in the gen rush meta we have.

• UkilledLegion
    UkilledLegion Member Posts: 620
    Options

@Blueberry I must not give survivors go out but interst if u will play slagging or hook all survivors very fast u not get pip mybe will depip :D

• Blueberry
    Options

It's kind of difficult to understand what you're saying.

If you slug or they die on the first hooks then yes, you can very likely depip.

• UkilledLegion
    Options

@Blueberry I mean if u fast kill all survivors

• Blueberry
    Options
  • UkilledLegion
    Options

and have other situation u beginning kill fast because began rush generators

• Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177
    Options

If I can have a good early game where lots of pallets go down and 1 survivor dies then I can toy with the enemy team. Kick lots of gens, hook and let them save, get lots of hits in. You rank up that way.

Honestly though there is no real reward for being rank 1 though so it doesn't matter to me, there are pretty good opponents consistently once you get past rank 10.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

Not really. Just don't go out of your way to slug everyone super early in the game and you will be fine. If you have one on a hook and 2 slugged, take another hook and let the last guy make a save. If you are a good killer it honestly shouldn't be hard to maintain control in that situation.

• UkilledLegion
    Options

@thesuicidefox I want to see how u play on red ranks with this tactic :D

ps no nurse and hillbilly :D

• Blueberry
    Options

"Just don't go out of your way to slug everyone super early in the game"

I literally already answered this..

"You have to intentionally draw the game out very long"

Not slugging everyone IS intentionally drawing the game out very long.

• NeaJovovich
    NeaJovovich Member Posts: 234
    Options

It's hilarious cuz Killah Mainz cry about the game being "GeN rUsHeD" and ending in "2 minutes" but then wanna bring Pink Moris or meme OP add-ons like prayer beads, iri hatches, or pinky's finga... that literally ends the game sin 2 mins of cuz wiping or dc's or wiping + dcs.

They don't know what they want.

• UkilledLegion
    Options

I saw that devs want made balance 2 survivors dead 2 ran out but with THIS emblem system on RED ranks if 2 survivors ran out u never get pip or u kill fast because on red ranks genrush(Ruin help so so) u can kill survivors fast but u not get pip again!!!!!!

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

It's the same for the survivors. If gens get done too fast and there aren't a lot of hooks and chases, the survs will get a black pip max.

That both sides have to intentionally draw the game out and toy with the opponent side in order to pip shows the flaws of the Emblem system.

Should rank rewards get introduced (and I'm pretty confident that will happen at some point), we'd need an urgent rework of the pipping system.

• UkilledLegion
    Options

This need rework now!for surviviors killers where's old emblem system with this may play SWF all people was happy :D

• Blueberry
    Options

This is such a strawman argument.

Killers bringing ultra-rare addons or offerings are not the ones complaining about gen rush. You are building an imaginary scenario in your head that isn't reality.

• tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939
    Options

Well, I'd argue that the changes to Gatekeeper make it almost impossible to get iridescent in red ranks. Depending on what killer you choose, it is impossible.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714
    Options

Easy fix.

Don't give a damn about emblems.

They're not even giving cookies.

• Samayel
    Samayel Member Posts: 33
    Options

It's not even just the high ranks. I'm at mid-low ranks and just got no pip for 24k points and 4 kills.