Bloodlodge map is busted af

HavelmomDaS1
HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

We all remember 2016 bloodlodge, it was hell.

After a long time of reducing pallets we reached a point when this map was still powerful for survivors, but manageable as killer and less painful. Now (well actually since multiple weeks) this map feels like hell again. It seems to be more pallets on this map, it's ridiculous.

I don't even feel powerful as instasaw billy on this map anymore, I can only play Nurse on this map and keep my confidence.

What's going on with this map, why are there more pallets again?

Comments

• fischyhb
    fischyhb Member Posts: 23

I agree, it does seem like there are more than ever on it now.

• HavelmomDaS1

Yeah, it increased at one point to again.

Farm maps have to many pallets aswell, but we all know that anyway. It's mental

• YamiTheFurry
    YamiTheFurry Member Posts: 229

Well, this Friday they said they are reworking maps or something. Lets hope its actually I good change that can benefit slower killers on big maps

• HavelmomDaS1
  • LPS11
    LPS11 Member Posts: 68

There's different variations of each map that can spawn in , maybe you were just unlucky with the spawn? I played as insta saw billy on there yesterday and I didn't have much of a problem honestly, but then again there weren't that many safe pallets in the middle , I think it's a hit or miss type thing kinda like how Haddonfield can be 10 times worse with the strode house if the window by the top of the basement stairs on the side spawns , if you have more than one BL and that window is open it's pretty much a GG for the killer , I think some variations are very strong while some are very weak and balancing out the variations of each map to have an equal effect even when they're different is something that needs to be looked into, shelter woods as an example: sometimes I feel like there are a good number of pallets evenly distributed while other times I load in and they are clustered in a couple of places and then there's nowhere to run or nowhere to even stealth for that matter.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

@Peanits @not_Queen

I got jailed by Gay Myers Luzi. She ignored my response in private message on here.

The reason for my ban is personalized discrimination. It doesn't make any sense as I didn't do anything.

She colored what I said in, and twisted it to fill a ban. When there's no grounds for it. A lot worse has been done here without any consequence.

My ban should be removed. Look into it please. Thanks.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

@Dwight_Confusion I’ve seen some of the things you say and they generally aren’t nice. You aren’t really supposed to discuss bans on the forums (I think your jailing applies too).

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

Nah, I tend to talk on here with logic. And I don't like people crying about for the sake of crying.

It isn't contagious. So while things I say aren't popular... that doesn't mean they are mean.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I’m not gonna really go into detail on the things you’ve said but I’m gonna leave the discussion here.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

I got dominated as a Leatherface and barely won... but then again, leatherface