Buff No Mither

DoctorFreaky
DoctorFreaky Member Posts: 8
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

No Mither has always been more of a meme then anything interesting, useful or viable and no sane person would use it unless... as said before for a meme.

It is much harder to get BP with survivor then killer and killers have more perks that increase BP in general, Barbecue & Chilli, Beast Of Prey, Distressing and Hex: Thrill Of The Hunt.

Survivors just have Prove Thyself and We're Gonna Live Forever... see what i mean?

I looked at the perks and I compared them to each other and found that No Mither Is EXTREMELY similar to Distressing in a few ways. Both perks disable the survivor and killer at the cost of there health(No Mither) and terror radius being bigger(Distressing). Unless you are the doctor then as a killer you want your terror radius as small as possible.

Just add this to No Mither:

Gain 100 % more Bloodpoints for actions in the Survival / Boldness Category.

The Bonus Bloodpoints are only awarded during the Trial.

It makes perfect sense as you would get extra points for Surviving with so much more risk and it would make room for newer cooler builds that would use No Mither. Stuff like Dead Hard and Resilience could make the game funner for both sides. Also fix the bug that makes bleeding, mangled, hindered and hemorrhage don't stay on you forever because of your inability to heal yourself.

Please share your thoughts on this topic below.

Post edited by DoctorFreaky on

Comments

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

This is seriously not the buff No Mither needs.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I’d be happy with this if it also affected boldness.

• DoctorFreaky

Yeah, your right but having No Mither means you can't heal yourself and healing is mostly how you get Survival points and BP so this would help balance that huge BP gap that comes from the perk.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited May 2019

As a No Mither player here is what I would like:

1. Gain 100 % more Bloodpoints in all categories.
    2. Remove injured music.
    3. Allow 1 free escape attempt on the hook (not guaranteed but doing it once doesn't reduce the bar).
    4. Always perform fast vaults when running.
    5. Bleed Out timer speed reduced while recovering.
  • DoctorFreaky

That sounds pretty good although I'm not sure 100% in all categories would be good because that would be basically Were gonna live forever

• thesuicidefox
    edited May 2019

No I mean the earning rate. It would be like Distressing/TOTH/Beast Of Prey for killer. You can't actually earn more than 8k per category, you just earn BP twice as fast. Considering both NM and WGLF are David King perks, that turns his kit into a BP farm kit. Since you are injured you are more likely to die (that is pretty much the point of running NM, to die often) so it only makes sense you 'live fast die young' in a sense.

• TheLastGreatStar
    TheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002

The only thing I really want is for them to remove the injured state music. I would use this perk more often if that happened. It’s just annoying having to hear it all game.

• thesuicidefox
    edited May 2019

I agree with you about how the community looks at NM. It has a lot of untapped potential, the thing is it requires a completely different mind set from the normal survivor. You have to basically play like you can die at any second, not play like you want to escape. Escaping as NM is a privilege mostly.

Also I use the exact same build!! Calm Spirit is another very underrated perk, especially now after it got some buffs. NM + IW is really good, and Tenacity is just a natural pick for NM. However, I find the "hook me now or else" technique to be super effective, whereby you put the killer in a position where they HAVE to hook you right then and there or lose the hook. This let's you put killers in a sort of catch 22 (ex. NM guy jumps out in front of EW3 Myers while they chase a healthy survivor and forces them to either waste EW3 by hooking the NM guy or continue chasing the healthy survivor who now has distance on the killer... in both cases killer wastes time and resources). For that reason, I find BT to be of more value than Calm Spirit as you can just kamikaze a hook and force the killer to pick you or the other guy, where for a regular survivor that would just give the killer 2 hooks if you went down during the save.