Prestige Bloodwebs

Options

It says that if you prestige a character you have a greater chance of getting better items in the Bloodwebs, so is that specific to that character or does it stack with all characters? For example let's say I prestige Myers, will my Bloodwebs be theoretically better with the spirit as well?

Best Answer

Answers

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

i dont think so.

the bloodweb has items of a higher rarity in it for the character you prestiged, the others are unaffected by it.

• Terminator525
    Terminator525 Member Posts: 18
    Options

I'm trying to get some real confirmation of this and the actual numbers of how much rarer the chances are at zero prestige compared to 3 prestige?

• ba_tetsuo
    ba_tetsuo Member Posts: 330
    Options

Someone ran the numbers on it, and on average, the p3 bloodweb was equal to or worse than p0 webs in nearly all cases

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,440
    Options

It's just for that character, it doesn't stack with others. I've got every killer at p3 so if it did I'd be seeing ultra-rares everywhere and i definitely don't.

On that note, they really need to increase the rarity from the prestiging. It's pretty unanimously agreed that it isn't even noticeable.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886
    edited May 2019
    Options

Your prestige bloodwebs don't do diddly squat. Don't believe the bullshit in the tooltip. You prestige for the prestige, not for the items in your bloodweb.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

If only.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,214
    Options

Also, for some survivors you prestige for the camoflage.

• Nicholas
    Nicholas Member Posts: 1,947
    Options

Prestige BW is a joke.