Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Roulette Gamemode

I feel a gamemode in which all survivors and the killers perks are randomized would re vitalize Dead by Daylight.
Everyone would have to re think how they go about playing each round.
It's been done in other games and has probably been suggested to the devs before, but just in case it hasn't here you go. :p

Comments

• Orange_Lady
    Orange_Lady Member Posts: 49

This is an interesting idea, but some perks would have to be adjusted for it, as they have announced for the next patch.
    We will see :)

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Xp/bloodpoint bonus of 5% or something for this gamemode/option.
  • Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442

I would love to see more game modes in the game, or occasional events with an alternative one. This is something i though long ago. I hope someday they implement something like that

• The_Love_Handle
    The_Love_Handle Member Posts: 7
    2 killers vs 8 survivors, and on bigger maps with more gens. How will your loops fair against 2 killers. Mwahahaha!!! Let the games begin. We can call it "The Feast of Souls". Original name do not steal :P
  • TehFreakPlays
    TehFreakPlays Member Posts: 19

Perk Roulette is already a thing a lot of streamers do for fun. It's actually what taught me to appreciate Vigil.. and without explanation I tend to do well with No Mither now (I'm sneaky?)

• MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    Sounds like fun. Make it happen!
  • BaconMuncher9
    BaconMuncher9 Member Posts: 31
    I really like this idea! This would spice things up.