Sloppy Butcher buff

Options

How about a buff to bleed out. 10,15 and 20 %. Would fit good in a slug build and fits to the large bloodpath on the ground ^^ .

Comments

• Otis_gah
    Otis_gah Member Posts: 5
    Options

I've heard recently that they're thinking about buffing it. They said it will inflict mangled status effect for however many seconds. I remember seeing this from one of their recent dev streams which has other perks changes too.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

The devs said they are buffing sloppy butchered to give a mangled status effect when you hit survivors. They even gave us specifics. They said it will reduce healing speed by 25%. Will be interesting against selfcare. It will increase the selfcare heal time to 30 seconds and i assume it will stack with other mangled status effects. I can see it being a pretty nasty build especially on billy with the two chain addons. The begrimed chain reduces healing by 50% and rusted chain by 25% so with sloppy butcher you are looking at a total heal time reduction of 100% meaning it will take 48 seconds to completely heal with selfcare and with the nerf to self care coming they cannot stop the heal at all or all progress will reset.

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
    Options
         Am I the only one who thinks a small bloodpoint gain in the Deviousness category for Bleeding is in order?
  • BaconMuncher9
    BaconMuncher9 Member Posts: 31
    Options
         Am I the only one who thinks a small bloodpoint gain in the Deviousness category for Bleeding is in order?
    Distressing already has that.

A decreased bleed out timer would be an interesting idea, I like it.
  • Tameki
    Tameki Member Posts: 14
    Options

That is a very good idea. The dying state doesn't really feel like actually 'dying', more like waiting for a Killer to pick the survivor up or other survivors to heal the downed.
    Healthy and injured state are definitely exciting and eventful but the last state - dying - is really boring, so it needs a change.