Question Regarding Ghostface Perk "I'm All Ears"

Crazewtboy
Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

So the perk lets you see the auras of survivors who perform a rushed action outside of your terror radius for 6 seconds, but does it work if the person has quick and quiet? The rushed action is still being performed but the loud noise notification isn't there. Does anybody know the answer?

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Yes it does. It shows auras of rushed actions, not noise notifications from those actions, which is all QnQ does.

• Noxerias
    Noxerias Member Posts: 93
    edited June 2019

It feels underpowered since it has two negatives on it with...

1.) Being outside of a killer's terror radius

2.) Being on a cooldown (hopefully it's 30sec or below, otherwise it would be worthless perk)

If one of the two negatives were to be removed, (mainly number 1 since the cd would feel fair) this perk would find some usage since 10 out of 15 killers have a terror radius of 32m and most quick actions happen while within the killer's terror radius or during a chase, this perk feels underwhelming to say the least and hopefully get some change to it that could make it somewhat viable.

Post edited by Noxerias on
  • ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

I think I'm all ears will actually be a pretty decent perk to run.

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073

The only time I see it actually activating is with the cocky pricks that fast vault no matter what. Honestly I feel like Territorial Imparitive will hold more use.

• Carpo
    Carpo Member Posts: 19

Based on the wording, I do think it will counter quick and quiet. That's not huge, but it's something noteworthy.

I think it will be more useful for mindgames in chases and tracking.

• Crazewtboy

I can understand that, but I wanna see the perk before I judge it. We also have to remember, nothing is final.

• Crazewtboy

Hard to tell, they both are incredibly situational. You are probably right though considering not a lot of people run quick and quiet to fast vault anyway.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Even with zero cooldown that perk would still be bad. People don't fast vault outside the killers TR.

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063

I think when it pairs with Furtive Chase, the lower TR in a chase will mean it will proc every time they are out of the TR while you chase them which will make it much more useful. A survivor can easily get more than 16m away from a killer in a chase especially if they pull off a pallet stun, so this will help the killer track where they are going after said stun. The question then becomes "how long is the Cooldown timer?" If its low like 5-15 seconds, then it'll be pretty decent, but if its 30-60 seconds, it'll be terrible. We'll know for sure next week when people start testing things on the PTB.