The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Where Did They Go trophy help

RekShark179
RekShark179 Member Posts: 29
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

Hi dudes.

Anyone got any good tips that can help gain this tricky trophy? I see quite a lot of folks have this so I feel a bit of a tool. I only have 3 trophies left: this, Wounded Healer (currently broken) and Skilled Huntress (the worst). Thanks.

Comments

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527
    edited June 2019

Play SwF.

It is the only thing you can do.

And if you are playing on Ps4, ask the killer to farm.

Ez.

• rch614
    rch614 Member Posts: 551

If you can't rely on SWF for this, the best way is to let everyone know in pregame lobby and bring a key. It'll still require luck to get everyone at the endgame, but at least, if they seem willing pregame, they know to find you.

You could also try to get the killer to farm.

Either way, this achievement is largely out of the main player's control. SWF by far the easiest way

• RekShark179

Ok cheers guys.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,887

I'd also recommend burning an offering for a map where it is easy to find the hatch like Badham Preschool.

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716

Man I got lucky one day and brought a key and just so happened to stumble upon a very nice Leatherface that wanted to do a little farming and we all were trolling around and I found hatch and... The End.

But yeah, swf is probably the best way to get it.

• RekShark179

So you can actually get this trophy in swf instead of public?

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

Lol, I actually got this achievement by playing killer. There was a patch where the achievement was bugged and if 4 survivors escaped through the hatch, the killer got the achievement instead of the survivors. But yeah, that's probly not the ideal route to try.

Like most people have said, survive with friends is going to be the best way to go about this achievement.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

I got this trophy in solo queue, no SWF.

Use plunderers to fish for keys and hope you get a dumbass killer. If you get a deranker you're lucky, it's a peace of cake the hard part is convincing your team to follow you.

SWF of course makes it easy mode.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269

Swf is the best way but it also depends on a nice killer in my case played with friends and when I got it the killer saw all 4 of us in the hatch and let us go (they had noed and could have killed us all as it was in a corner) so it depends on if it's a nice killer having a rainbow map with range both or range and slow burning addon (detectives hunch recommended to make it easier if it spawns nearby to you) and make sure to have people watch your back if your the map or key guy for endgame

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,925

Yeah, for some achievements you just have to commity farming. My example was the Nurse achievement where you have to blink 3 times and grab someone from a gen, locker or whatever you want. Kinda impossible in regular matches if you ask me, and since it's easier to commit farming as a Killer than as Survivor I just did that and got the achievement.