The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which trophies did you find hardest?

RekShark179
RekShark179 Member Posts: 29
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

Like the title says.

Which trophies did you find hardest? Which ones posed the greatest challenges? Or the longest grind? Or were just plain frustrating?

I am currently finding Skilled Huntress a right chore.

Wounded Healer is broke so no doubt all the heals I've done are for nothing.

Where Did They Go? is another nut twist.

Adept Nurse was tough.

Comments

• rch614
    rch614 Member Posts: 551

Not gonna count the actual grind achievements like tier up 300 times as Michael or 125 RBTs.

Pre-Nerfgion Derranged Pursuit was a right and total hassle.

Nowadays probably Skilled Huntress for me. I only got it through farming / luck.

Still working on the 3 blink grab...

• RekShark179
    RekShark179 Member Posts: 29

Here's a tip for the 3 blink grab "From The Void She Kills" trophy, I got it last week:

Get the extra blink add-on and equip Insidious.

Hook a survivor in the basement, making sure its the 'east' hook sideways on to the closest chest spawn corner. Hide in the corner and let Insidious activate. Now wait for another survivor to unhook. They'll come straight down the stairs and will have their back to you as they unhook. Do 3 little blinks, press attack, trophy gained 👍

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

Taking One for the Team was a ######### nightmare.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

Deranged Pursuit, mainly because the way you actually do it isn't said on the description.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

Tombstone Myers was the last non grind achievement I got.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@anarchy753 SAME. I legit have every other achievement except this one (and the grindy Myers one)

• ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG
    ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG Member Posts: 359

The one where everyone has to escape though the hatch. Luckily I got it and it was with total randoms. Good luck getting this trophy

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,887

Evil Incarnate

Skilled Huntress

From the void she kills