Who'd win in a 4 way fistfight?

Poweas
Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
edited March 2019 in Lore

Tapp, David, Jeff or Jane?

This isn't a troll post but I genuinely think Jane can bellybounce them.

Post edited by Poweas on

Comments

• Poweas

You should, my sense of humour is terrible, I make bad jokes, so this is no joke if it's funny. 😉

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

@Poweas I think i am more hurtful at the fact you included a guy who brews Beer over a Homicide Detective

😥

• Poweas
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

It'd be down to David or Jeff with the one used to taking a beating and one probably immune to it due to DA WEED.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

Isn't David like a cannon fighter? So clearly it'd be Jane. (jk don't kill me)

Also, @Poweas be nice to yourself. :c I'm sure you're very funny.

• Poweas

I have a bad sense of humour. Trust me. My jokes are dead.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Hm, either Jane or David, Jane could crush them all but David is known to taking beatings

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,218

As much as I like Jane, David King is a bare-knuckle fighter who actively gets into fights, while she is nothing more than a TV show host. Maybe she practiced some form of martial arts, but she just doesn't seem like the kind of person to get her hands dirty.

My order of likeliness to win would be: David King, David Tapp, Jeff Johansen, Jane Romero.

• nunadventures
    nunadventures Member Posts: 198
    edited March 2019

i think David King could take them because before he got taken by the entity he got into bar fights a lot. So he knows how to take on multiple guys at once.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

Alright, I had a debate with myself of whether i should comment on it or not because i didn't know if @Poweas was being serious. But i guess that's because i saw Jane in there and didn't think of it as much lol. But, here we go.

I will try my hardest to not be biased

David King: A young,steadfast individual, David would most likely be able to hold his own against Jeff and MAYBE Tapp, Jane on the other hand seems like someone who might have taken a few self defense classes, so if anything she may have the upper hand as well.

Jeff Johansenn: I'm going to be honest, I don't think Jeff would be able to win at all, His eyesight as well as being someone who i don't think would even get into a fight would come into play drastically, i see him mostly as someone who would be trying to calm things down, than actually trying to fight.

Detective Tapp: He is in law enforcement, so i don't doubt him having some kind of fighting style, i think i would compare it to the likes of David King. The only downside being is his age, he's in his mid to late 50s, so he can fight, but not for long.

Jane Romero: Being as one of her perks is to literally tackle the killer, i think she might be able to hold her own if it came down to it, in a way, i feel as if she would really be able to give David King a run for his money.

Conclusion: Tapp would be able to knock out jeff easily. But would have some trouble with David King to the point to where he would be knocked out himself, Then, still reeling from Adrenaline, David and Jane would be the last two, and Jane having the tendency to knock the wind out of people bigger than her, easily is able to take out David with either a good right hook or a simple spear to the gut, making her. The sole victor.

• Poweas

@Detective_Jonathan I love it, and also a similar thing to what i thought. Jane would win because she's actually able to take on a killer 'head on' 😉, and being able to stun a Trapper like this is an insane feat in itself.

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699
    edited April 2019

so David Tapp, David Tapp, Jeff, or Jane? Obviously the 2 David Tapps would work together and K I L L Jeff and Jane.

And then the killer would hear the ruckus and K I L L the 2 David Tapps.

(Phone Rings)

Oh, I should get this

(mumbled voice on phone)...What... (mumbled voice on phone) hmmm... (mumbled voice on phone) who?... (mumbled voice on phone for the last time) What the hell's a "David King?"

Post edited by TheGameZpro3 on
  • Joe_Mantide
    Joe_Mantide Member Posts: 26

david king. of course.

• Bithard
    Bithard Member Posts: 406

David because he is an ard northerner (I think)

• I_Eat_Worms
    I_Eat_Worms Member Posts: 324

if you just look at the size of tapp, david and jeff compared to jane it should be obvious she doesn't stand a chance

probably david would win

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Either Tapp or David.

I assume Tapp was trained in basic combat because he is a detective, and David is a cannon fighter.

I think putting Jane and Jeff there is questionable as well...

• TerminatorGuy
    TerminatorGuy Member Posts: 434

Definitely not Jane lol

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

David and Jeff would be at it for a while, Jane would try to report it and get slugged in the face by either Tapp or David

• legion_main
    legion_main Member Posts: 483

We are forgetting about the secret fifth character dwight watching everything from his locker

• Judith
    Judith Member Posts: 819

Jeff is hot so Jeff.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Not too sure but Jeff has those bare fighting skills, peaceful guy for the most part but don't get him mad, Tapp is trained and knows how to fight, Jane knows how to throw a mean right hook, left hook if so, David? Little bit like Jeff but honestly Jeff could just lift David and give him the toss onto a table, completely destroy him.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

I would assume Tapp can handle himself in a fight since he's a cop/detective so probably him.

I believe Jeff and David are pretty equal tho, even if he's pretty calm and peaceful, Jeff got his scar after he got into a fight during i concert i believe.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Wait... Nea is the killer. She would be able to take the Entity's powers and one punch them all. (Though Jane might survive ;)

• Lithuanian
    Lithuanian Member Posts: 141

shirtless David, ofc

• AnIntellectualClone
    AnIntellectualClone Member Posts: 118

I would say David King and David Tapp would fight till the death while Jane is unconscious on the floor with a black eye and Jeff cries in the corner.

• Pudding
    Pudding Member Posts: 70

id say tapp.. since hes a cop he probably had some sort of training.. david might too i dont know the lore around him but yeah. i think my money would be on tapp