The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Chucky

I was thinking if they ever add chucky which I know its just a dream but if the used the cult of chucky version then they could add two other immobile chucky dolls on the map that he could transfer his soul to to move around the map faster because of his size ?

Comments

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143

No, mainly being the killer would be impossible to see and to code the entire game just for a single character is also impractical.

• FxxnVooDooMagic
    FxxnVooDooMagic Member Posts: 3

Ok well I wish you the best on you're rework mister Fred Kruger

• Ghostface_Main_TBH
    Ghostface_Main_TBH Member Posts: 58

I was thinking a possessed person could be holding Chucky on his/her back, and then they could release Chucky to go get survivors. Prolly a stupid idea but worth a post.

• FxxnVooDooMagic
    FxxnVooDooMagic Member Posts: 3

Ha brainstorming ideas are just ideas there's no stupid ideas you take information and put together to finalize and disect what you want to make of set information but man can you imagine trying to open a gate door and you just know that doll going to spring to life any moment that can be scary

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

The only way chucky would work in the game is if they gave him the same FOV as a survivor with 3rd person camera. Seeing as the devs want to stick with the First person for killers I don't see it happening sadly.

• SuddenButton
    SuddenButton Member Posts: 32

This is my account to and this would not work out well for the Dead By Daylight community putting a killer that is shorter will eventually drive people away and if he's not viable no one's going to buy him. It will be a waste of time energy and money. The maps are to large he's to small and I guess he doesn't really doesn't fit the criteria of a dead by daylight killer in general that's what happens though just a little star struck it's a cool concept but have a short killer will just be a headache 😒 and no one wants a headache 😣

• FreyatheKind
    FreyatheKind Member Posts: 90

They COULD do someone in a Good Guy outfit though, sorta a life sized Chucky doll with a little habit of sacrificing survivors for the Entity in his spare time ;)

• SuddenButton
    SuddenButton Member Posts: 32

@FreyatheKind I'm going to throw up just thinking about chucky 🤢 no more please

This discussion has been closed.