A Good Slug Build for the Pig?

Options

I'm putting together a slug build for the Pig; the idea being that slugged survivors won't be able to remove the trap until a generator has been activated.

So far I've got:

Knockout & Infectious Fright for slug support

Nurse's Calling & Sloppy Butcher for finding healers

Face Mask & Modified Timer to blind downed survivors and make the mask more dangerous

This build doesn't have much chase support, but it hasn't been too much of a problem.

What can I do to improve it?

Answers

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

I keep forgetting about the Facemask add-on lol that seems like a solid build, I would say it all depends on how you play. Are you more of stealthy Pig or a running Pig?

If I was running this build I would replace Nurse's with Thana, that way the Survivors have a little pressure with having the priority of finding their hidden ally. This could mean they don't use as many Gens and your idea for the timer might not work but it's a suggestion.

When Ghostface comes out I'm thinking about Knockout, Infectious Fright, Thrilling Tremors, and Pop Goes The Weasel. It's half slugging half Gen protector, the idea is that When I down someone and someone screams I go after them. If no one screams I hook the poor bastard and then sneak towards the Gen being worked on and smack it with Pop Goes.

• Ablutomaniac
    Ablutomaniac Member Posts: 23
    Options

Eh... Thana might work, but stopping revives is usually my MO.

Before the nerf to Pig's Terror radius, I used to be a running stealth pig with Nurses. Her terror radius was smaller than the Range of NC, so I could just crouch as soon as I saw someone healing. Doesn't work as well now that the terror radius is normal.

You had me confused for a bit there. I new realized how well Pop and Tremors synchronize. Thanks for the tip.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,003
    Options

@Ablutomaniac afaik they have 0 synchronisation, since you can't kick a blocked gen.