Supernatural Caracters Sam and Dean Please

Comments

• VladParker14
    VladParker14 Member Posts: 3

Please add to dead by daylight

• MPwife10
    MPwife10 Member Posts: 4

That would be pretty cool. My husband might enjoy that but my 9 year old would just look confused as she doesn't really watch the show lol.

• TwistedSegaGamer
    TwistedSegaGamer Member Posts: 109

Here is the problem with this. Yeah we could have both Sam and Dean in this game. But they faced all kind of things. I am very curious to see which ones would make the cut.

My money says Lucifer and Amara. Yes the devil & his aunt whose represents darkness. Whose one of a very few beings more powerful than God himself. There's a lot of potential to do with both of them.

• MrSunbro
    MrSunbro Member Posts: 111

I doubt it ever happening tbh, they're in a "scary" show but is not really HORROR like literally every other licensee has been

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,237

Only if they have a "here we go again" or "not this crap again" attitude

• tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

The IP to my knowledge has never been licensed for any media outside the show itself. They seem to have no interest in doing so, otherwise they would have already by now.

• CHARMED69TAURUS
    CHARMED69TAURUS Member Posts: 34

HELL YEAH!!! MY FAM LOVE SUPERNATURAL!!! SHE WILL LOVE IT!!!

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Imho not worth it. They should focus on really big horror icons like they already do and dont waste their money on characters, many people dont even know.

Ash and Laurie are probably already the biggest names and we got them. My suggestions would be:

Ellen Ripley

Martin Brody

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

Too expensive.