Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Sick of seeing the hag

douggie123
douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
10 games in a row op have how is this to be

Comments

• douggie123
    Op hag*
  • Jmayeux
    Jmayeux Member Posts: 18

10 Games in a row?!?!?!

Must be a trap or something. Don't fall for it.

• Sam00077
    Sam00077 Member Posts: 87
    I see a hag like every 50 games. What are you doing to attract them?
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

I purchased hag with shards and play her now, just waiting for the midchapter patch to buff her

And no, hag is nowhere near op lol, maybe try her yourself and have fun being genrushed

• douggie123
    I have played her she is level 30ish and I had three matches in a row as her 4 kills and 8 gens done in toral
  • douggie123
    Total*
  • douggie123
    That's 4 kills each match
  • crabby247
    crabby247 Member Posts: 58

@Sam00077 said:
    I see a hag like every 50 games. What are you doing to attract them?

I haven't seen a hag in like a week. I love to face her (I always use urban evasion). Usually a fun high scoring game for me. I can't wait to see her and those crazy cosmetics

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@douggie123 said:
    I have played her she is level 30ish and I had three matches in a row as her 4 kills and 8 gens done in toral

Yeah in low rank she was amazing, 4k almost every game.
    But then I started to climb the ladder and faced the classic survivors. The problem with hag is that she is supposed to snowball, what a pitty that you cant snowball if you are hit by DS and your hook is denied.
    While she is amazing in some situations, I see nothign I can do against genrushers. As billy or nurse you can at least control the gens, but as hag thats pretty much ompossible unless all gens are really close in a small map

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

B A I T

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

Havent seen the Hag in over 40 games and counting. Crouch or use a torch to remove the traps.