Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

We should put Slenderman as a killer

Like my question post, I think it would be interresting to add Slenderman, I don't know I thought it would be a good idea... he could have the same mechanics like in the game stop it slender but I little needed and not instant death by looking at slender but it would be cool if he could go invisible and if you look at him too long you get a sort of blindness like the doctor but worse... this is just an idea I had in mind

Comments

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I think that would depend on whether Slenderman falls under copyright or not. AFAIK he was a creation of creepypasta then became famous when those girls killed another girl and said he told them to do it. If it's like big foot or something I could see it happen, but if it's like Dracula then probably not.

Slenderman-like character though... I'd be willing to bet something like that is coming. How many other killer tropes can they do?

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Why did you make two of these posts? Lol
  • Jeremy_Plays
    Jeremy_Plays Member Posts: 4
    I made two accidently, sorry