Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Share your best "akward moment" screen shots!

The moments are few a far between, but when they happen it makes for a try let share worthy experience! From hilarious glitches to pervy encounters, sometimes it seems as if the characters in the game act on their own accord from time to time 😂

Comments

• ShesArebel88
    ShesArebel88 Member Posts: 234

I have the video of this on you tube... Look up "awkward altruism" and enjoy the awkwardness as it happened lol

• ShesArebel88

@Jack11803 said:
    I’m sorry, I didn’t think to take a selfie while looking at the PSN store at 12

Lmao beautiful... Just beautiful

• Daniel101773
    Daniel101773 Member Posts: 277
    I was being nice for this match but this one Claudette didn’t get the memo, I turned the corner and got this. 
  • crabby247
    crabby247 Member Posts: 58

An axe to the face is always awkward!

• ShesArebel88

@Daniel101773 said:
    I was being nice for this match but this one Claudette didn’t get the memo, I turned the corner and got this. 

Lmao love the look of "holy #########" on her face 😹😹

• ShesArebel88

@crabby247 said:

An axe to the face is always awkward!

Akward but beautifully depicted lol! Looks satisfying af

• guest602
    guest602 Member Posts: 149

Idk if this is awkward but I laughed when i saw that

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346

How the Survivors scramble after I rev up my chainsaw coming down the basement stairs as Bubba is always quality gold. Sorry that I don't have any picture evidence or a video, but man is it a glorious sight.

• MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    Great post idea. Really enjoying the pics! Haha. 
  • ShesArebel88

@guest602
    It is indeed very awkward and it would have been funny to have been in the game when it happened lol

• ShesArebel88

@Mrrgle_the_Mediocre said:
    How the Survivors scramble after I rev up my chainsaw coming down the basement stairs as Bubba is always quality gold. Sorry that I don't have any picture evidence or a video, but man is it a glorious sight.

Lol remember to take a screenshot next time, sounds like it would be fun to witness!

• crabby247
    crabby247 Member Posts: 58

Always awkward when a clown is about to stomp on your head!

• ShesArebel88

@crabby247 said:

Always awkward when a clown is about to stomp on your head!

Indeed it is lol love the angle of that shot too!

• Sn0wJob
    Sn0wJob Member Posts: 247
    edited July 2018

That moment when they finish the bathroom generator and realize I'm running double calm addons + distressing

Awkwaaaaaaard

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    When you have to survive, but she gotta dance first. Priorities. 

• ShesArebel88

@Khalednazari said:
    When you have to survive, but she gotta dance first. Priorities. 

When faced with the very real possibility of death, people respond in strange ways to cope with that realization... It makes for a truly awkward experience lol 😂😂😂

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    edited July 2018
    @ShesArebel88 NECRO!!!! This just happened in a Myers Match I played. I was going to make an “Awkward Moments” thread but remembered there was already one and did a search. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f2TU5ZI6PZ4

Most Awkward wiff I’ve ever had. Though I wonder who felt more awkward, me or the Claudette.