I hope devs won't revert these new GF changes

Kebek
Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

He seems pretty good right now at least from initial testing. With a few minor tweaks (like OoO problem) he should become another really well balanced killer. He's not as strong as billy/spirit but still very deadly in right circumstances. I wouldn't be suprised if his reveal duration got nerfed a little bit since sometimes it blows even my mind why wasn't I revealed sooner but most of the time it's in a right spot. Still I'm afraid devs over careing abolut noobs who lack eyes and don't know how to use LOS properly since for the m GF might seem "OP".

Good job and these changes devs, hopefully we'll see them live soon. I want to P3 my GF as soon as possible.

Comments

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

Totally agree. In fact, I would hope this will be Ghostface's baseline, so they can only improve him from here.

• Grazox
    Grazox Member Posts: 45

Considering most are positive about these changes and/or saying more needs to be done, I doubt they would. But I suppose the same was true with Freddy before he was summarily nerfed without addressing the Killer side of the equation.

• smappdooda
    smappdooda Member Posts: 544

Just wait till' survivors play against him on the 18th. It will be a %^$&storm in the OTHER direction.

• Paladin_Goo
    Paladin_Goo Member Posts: 287

The only potential issue from a survivor standpoint that I see with Ghostface is you'll be looking at him, directly, center of screen, facing him, and he'll still get his stalk, which seems kind of funky.

• Redd
    Redd Member Posts: 833

I think it's actually performing well enough that they should just let it ride for a bit tbh.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

Why would they revert the changes?

The old GF was a joke

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437

Depends on how it plays out on console. Don't really know what kind of bugs could happen since it can't be tested before release.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited June 2019

Alot ppl will cry about it also i just had a game on the ptb when hes buff came out you know what yappend? They cry and wanted him like the old gf hes good but he needs 2 small buffs to make him good

1.- all detection perks (except kindred) wont see gf in night shroud survivor that use OoO they are just soo toxic that its insane

2.- survivors that are downed or ob the hook can disable gf power that needs to be removed

And thats it

Survivor just need to adapt him just like they did with spirit

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

Yes, exactly these 2 changes I've already suggested in PTB feedback. They are very needed and should 100% happen.

I also hope they might consider giving GF some kind of locker teleportation in next mid-chaper patch since it would help him with map control and would make him more fun to play but it's not nescessary.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    edited June 2019

His power could be amazing to mindgame survivors on jungle gyms, t-walls and etc, but of course devs must make 30 seconds cooldown to his power...

• GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460

They wouldn't revert the changes if they already got a lot of good feedbacks from it! If they DO, they're stupid cuz they will lose their chance to get more money with Ghost Face DLC!