If that PTB goes life, DbD wil be Dead

Options

Iam saying this as a Player from the first Hour, i have over 3k hrs in the game. Spent on both sides.i loving this game but...
if this is going life, like it is with a overpowered trapper and the bullshitty nerfs to the exhaustion perks i will never play it again. That is not fun at all, neither for me playing as trapper or Killer( where is the challenge anymore?) and as a survivor.

BHVR, stop listening to crying baby killers with 300hrs! Instead complaining about everything in the game and survivors are beeing OP, they should spent time in the game and get better.

Comments

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,645
    Options
    PTR to test validity of changes will kill the game. 

Makes sense
  • Pandakecks
    Pandakecks Member Posts: 20
    Options

You all are not seems to be really smart, or grown up enough to have a real talk. And how you all think im a just survivior main, like i said im playing both. I dont even enjoy Killer anymore since the last updates, with that one it will not anymore a challenge at all. Sry that it seems that all of you need that to actually win a game xD Sad story.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options

Iam saying this as a Player from the first Hour, i have over 3k hrs in the game. Spent on both sides.i loving this game but...
    if this is going life, like it is with a overpowered trapper and the bullshitty nerfs to the exhaustion perks i will never play it again. That is not fun at all, neither for me playing as trapper or Killer( where is the challenge anymore?) and as a survivor.

BHVR, stop listening to crying baby killers with 300hrs! Instead complaining about everything in the game and survivors are beeing OP, they should spent time in the game and get better.

do you think this will work?
  • Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415
    Options

@Pandakecks said:
    You all are not seems to be really smart, or grown up enough to have a real talk. And how you all think im a just survivior main, like i said im playing both. I dont even enjoy Killer anymore since the last updates, with that one it will not anymore a challenge at all. Sry that it seems that all of you need that to actually win a game xD Sad story.

If you wan't to even engage in a discussion you would bring some type of facts, or opinions. Not I played a few games it's now terrible and broken so it's dead.

• Pandakecks
    Options

I mean, if you are all honest, you are just hitting on me, saying im a bad play,er just playing survivor. just crying. Let me take a guess ( and i now in fact that is true) Killers are the ones who crying most, iam just sad about the fact that the game gets totally destroyed because new killers seems to not want to grow with their skill anymore. But why iam even mentioned that, most of the killers are even tunneling and camping. shrugs

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options

what happened in the last update to change the killers for the worse?
  • LordTepig
    LordTepig Member Posts: 1
    Options

Cya later alligator

• Pandakecks
    Options

@Shipthebread said:

@Pandakecks said:

If you wan't to even engage in a discussion you would bring some type of facts, or opinions. Not I played a few games it's now terrible and broken so it's dead.

Yes, its MY opinion its right. But the kiddos who comment liek;: rank 21 surv main who is ######### at the game, are not really smart. I do not even run DS/Exhaustion perks as a main build ( if i play survivors) But hell yeah, just lets say he is ######### ,cause i need that silly killer buffs. For ME its no challenge anymore as a killer and as survivor shrugs I can get used to it (like survivors do everytime), but im playing for FUN, idk if someone of you still know what fun is. But the bullshit that they are doing since a few months to the game, is no fun anymore.

• Shipthebread
    Options

@Pandakecks said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Pandakecks said:

Yes, its MY opinion its right. But the kiddos who comment liek;: rank 21 surv main who is ######### at the game, are not really smart. I do not even run DS/Exhaustion perks as a main build ( if i play survivors) But hell yeah, just lets say he is ######### ,cause i need that silly killer buffs. For ME its no challenge anymore as a killer and as survivor shrugs I can get used to it (like survivors do everytime), but im playing for FUN, idk if someone of you still know what fun is. But the bullshit that they are doing since a few months to the game, is no fun anymore.

So then share your reasons why it will be dead. All you did was say, I played for less than 1 hour, changes suck game going die.

Engage people with some thought,

• Pandakecks
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    Pandakecks said:

You do not need any skill anymore. Cause you getting all for free. Nerfing all things on the survivor side more and more, making it easier for bad killers to think they are good at the game.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

@Pandakecks said:

@Shipthebread said:

@Pandakecks said:

G.I.T.G.U.D.E.X.E

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

@Pandakecks said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    Pandakecks said:

You do not need any skill anymore. Cause you getting all for free. Nerfing all things on the survivor side more and more, making it easier for bad killers to think they are good at the game.

why are you still here?

I thought you was going already

• Pandakecks
    Options

Well i was typing a nice comment, to make it easier understand which changes are really silly and going to destroy the game (at least for me and other people who playing since the game is out)..but sadly the only thing i seeing popping up as new comments making me think im in a kindergarten. So well i will leave this kiddos alone here. Maybe they will grew up some day.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    edited July 2018
    Options

Next time, instead of letting the game idle for 99% of the time (judging by your complaint), actually play it instead and get good.

I too am a player of the first hour and these changes are very welcome quality of life updates. If you see anything overpowered in there, you are not a good player, 3k hours or not.

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

@Pandakecks said:
    Well i was typing a nice comment, to make it easier understand which changes are really silly and going to destroy the game (at least for me and other people who playing since the game is out)..but sadly the only thing i seeing popping up as new comments making me think im in a kindergarten. So well i will leave this kiddos alone here. Maybe they will grew up some day.

I think your poor English has not really made it so you can get your proper opinion across correctly, however that said I think 99% of the people on here disagree with you.

• Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346
    Options

I know that I will quit survivor and play only killer once every now and then but not as much as I played the game till now. But most likely go and try that Civ game.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    Pandakecks said:

how much "skill" do you really think this game actually takes?  it seems most use this as an ego feeding experience.  it is actually a pretty simple game.
  • Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    Options

Well I can't find what I'm looking for in english or on youtube.
    But despite it being in french I think people will get the message anyway

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xw3vwf

• ComelyStar
    ComelyStar Member Posts: 187
    Options

Can't wait for the update to go life. Finally some quality games for survivors and killers alike again. Most of these changes are WELLLLL overdue.

• JFox
    JFox Member Posts: 41
    Options

"stop listening to crying baby killers with 300hrs"

I'm pretty sure you are the kind of guy who complain when a killer is "op" (like the old freddy or the doctor) this update just make the trapper even better and as a real both sides main, I approve this PTB. And if you're not happy then leave the game, I mean, no one will miss you, you are just a crying baby looking for attention

• foxofthestars
    foxofthestars Member Posts: 157
    Options

“You all are not seems to be really smart” 
    just gonna end it there 
    Did you ever think that English may not be their first language? 
  • Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346
    Options

No the game won't be dead.
    But if queue times go up I won't be surprised.
    Oh well.

• Shipthebread
    Options

@foxofthestars said:
    Daniel101773 said:

Pandakecks said:

just gonna end it there 

Yeah, seems very obvious he is not English speaking. While you may not agree with what he says, to ridicule him for his attempts to convey that point due to language issues is really immature.

• vampire_toothy
    vampire_toothy Member Posts: 381
    Options

@Pandakecks said:

In my opinion, these changes will not kill the game. First of all you need to take into account of the fact that the perk changes means that maybe people might finally decide to pick other perks.
    For me personally (as someone who has put nearly 1.2k hours into the game nearly equally into survivor and killer) I only need to use an exhaustion perk once per chase and my perk of choice (if I have it) is lithe, if anything this change could be a doorway to giving vigil a buff to make it part of the meta.

But honestly, if you're going to complain about trapper and hag getting long overdue changes then I'd really hate to see how you put up with nurse and hillbilly users. These changes literally look like they're all about ensuring the killer can set traps and then get into chases quicker (and with less punishment or otherwise time wasted when you have people following you around). The only thing I will say is that maybe some of the hag changes could potentially be a tiny bit overboard in the hands of good hag users (a rarity) but that's the entire point of a PTB - to test something out to ensure nothing has been over or underdone. You might hate this, but for me this will be a breathe of fresh air to see more variety in the game for both killers and survivor perks.

I also love how you provide absolutely no advice to these so called baby killers, some of them have a very valid reason to complain (for instance in a recent forum post I saw 4 BNP's being used against a perkless rank 19 trapper, balanced...right?). If anything, you're the crybaby whining about changes that haven't even made it to the official release yet and I sincerely doubt you have 3,000 hours. Funny enough people said the same exact thing about emblems and how it would "end the game" yet here we are today with still roughly the same amount of players on PC if not slightly better. Maybe I am wrong and you do have 3,000 hours, but I refuse to believe the changes will be bad and I for one welcome seeing much more variety and making killers less add-on dependent.

• JFox
    JFox Member Posts: 41
    Options

@AshleyWB said:
    Well I have 57,000,000 in-game hours and I believe that pallets should respawn every 20 seconds after they are used. This game is all about circles and without pallets how can I expect to escape. Anyone who disagrees is either an idiot or has more in game hours than me.

Yeah that would finally make the game balance, good idea Ashley

• Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535
    edited July 2018
    Options

I've had a read of the Patch Notes,

I didn't see anything other then the Brand New Part that was drastic.

They made the trap killers a bit more viable.

People have been asking for more Killers to be viable at high rank, and in order for that to happen they need to tweak them.

Can someone tell me exactly what the OP thinks is so game breaking?

• OXY
    OXY Member Posts: 68
    Options

One thing I'm confused about. If you can't derank back down to the Rank 17-20 bracket, what happens if somebody comes back to DBD let's say on the 10th (three days before reset) and wants to play? Everybody would have ranked up past that bracket and they won't be able to find any matches.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @Pandakecks Want me to take you seriously? Post your Steam profile with your achievements not hidden so we can see your not some Bias Survivor Main crying. Then we’ll talk.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@foxofthestars said:
    Daniel101773 said:

Pandakecks said:

just gonna end it there 

I’m almost certain he speaks a language available on the forum if English isn’t his first. In that case, no excuse as he chose to go here

• Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535
    Options

@OXY said:
    One thing I'm confused about. If you can't derank back down to the Rank 17-20 bracket, what happens if somebody comes back to DBD let's say on the 10th (three days before reset) and wants to play? Everybody would have ranked up past that bracket and they won't be able to find any matches.

My guess they are assuming that there will be enough of a new player population to keep the game going. I think it will be a good move to make sure the absolute new people are not getting their face smashed in by twinks.

I've read quite a few posts on here about new people coming to the game and getting rolled by supposed rank 20 players with 4 purple perks and rocking a purple flashlight. And that being enough to sour the game for them, and they refund it.

• AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Pandakecks said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    Pandakecks said:

These nerfs are literally going to barely even affect survivors at all and your like OMG Games bad must die!

• Digwiid
    Digwiid Member Posts: 311
    Options

Don't you see guys? By making trap based killers more smooth/better to play they're taking away the super hard-core skillcap that they suffer with! I just can't get the same feeling of pride and accomplishment if my traps go down faster and my add-ons are good!