If that PTB goes life, DbD wil be Dead

Options
2»

Comments

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

@Pandakecks said:
    Iam saying this as a Player from the first Hour, i have over 3k hrs in the game. Spent on both sides.i loving this game but...
    if this is going life, like it is with a overpowered trapper and the bullshitty nerfs to the exhaustion perks i will never play it again. That is not fun at all, neither for me playing as trapper or Killer( where is the challenge anymore?) and as a survivor.

BHVR, stop listening to crying baby killers with 300hrs! Instead complaining about everything in the game and survivors are beeing OP, they should spent time in the game and get better.

3k in afking in lobby and playing rank 20 surv probably.

Also I have 10k hours in DBD, trust me.

PS. I'm survivor main and have a Legacy Ace.

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Options
    Well I guess DBD won’t have to worry because there is NO way PTB can go LIFE! But the PTB is LIVE! So I hope you enjoy it! 
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

@Mr_Jay_Stark said:
    Well I guess DBD won’t have to worry because there is NO way PTB can go LIFE! But the PTB is LIVE! So I hope you enjoy it! 

If it goes Life, then it has become Skynet. We are all screwed.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

@Pandakecks said:
    Iam saying this as a Player from the first Hour, i have over 3k hrs in the game. Spent on both sides.i loving this game but...
    if this is going life, like it is with a overpowered trapper and the bullshitty nerfs to the exhaustion perks i will never play it again. That is not fun at all, neither for me playing as trapper or Killer( where is the challenge anymore?) and as a survivor.

BHVR, stop listening to crying baby killers with 300hrs! Instead complaining about everything in the game and survivors are beeing OP, they should spent time in the game and get better.

You want challange then complain about nerfs to the exhaustion perks? Yeah makes sense duh

Being a killer is actually a challange in itself and trapper needed a couple of buffs. I say this as a survivor main and even i do not agree on what you have said about exhaustion perks. Those perks were the most powerful perks in the game that has no counter.

You still can disarm his traps and leave him as an m1 killer and he cant do anything at all buddy. His addons are really powerful and i accept that but i would take any trapper rather than 3-4 blink nurses or instadown huntresses. I really doubt that you have 3k hours in this game or you are not very smart

• JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    Options
    Outland said:

@OXY said:
    One thing I'm confused about. If you can't derank back down to the Rank 17-20 bracket, what happens if somebody comes back to DBD let's say on the 10th (three days before reset) and wants to play? Everybody would have ranked up past that bracket and they won't be able to find any matches.

My guess they are assuming that there will be enough of a new player population to keep the game going. I think it will be a good move to make sure the absolute new people are not getting their face smashed in by twinks.

I've read quite a few posts on here about new people coming to the game and getting rolled by supposed rank 20 players with 4 purple perks and rocking a purple flashlight. And that being enough to sour the game for them, and they refund it.

Still doesn’t change SWF for them tho. This change won’t stop rank 1s goin in with lower ranked people. It is gonna be hard to get a game at rank 20-16 now tho esp closer to reset. 
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Trapper needs changes badly. And not cause he's weak, but cause he's old. He comes from a time where the Killer couldn't even break Generators and BNPs were instant, yet games went by about just as fast as now.

As for Exhaustion, i actually agree. But Sprint Burst needs this kind of nerf.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Exhaustion perks SHOULDN'T be able to be used 2 twice. If you thought this sucks I can't wait to see you when DS and self care get reworked
  • thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Options
    Digwiid said:

Don't you see guys? By making trap based killers more smooth/better to play they're taking away the super hard-core skillcap that they suffer with! I just can't get the same feeling of pride and accomplishment if my traps go down faster and my add-ons are good!

Sarcasm right?
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

@Pandakecks said:

L8r sk8r

Later kiddo.

The days of being unbalanced and ridiculous biased for survivors are over. Get ready to play a survival horror game where you're not entitled to survive.

THe changes they are making are fabulous. Some of them need tweaked sure, but the ideas and concepts in their thinking are just amazing.

• OakLestat
    OakLestat Member Posts: 125
    Options

I can't wait for this stuff to go live. This is one of the best PTB builds yet.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Pandakecks said:

Trapper will be still trash compraed to nurse

Probably you should just quit the game after 3k hours :wink:

• BieLey
    BieLey Member Posts: 46
    Options

Welcome to the killer Era, in 2 years we will be back to the next cycle of 2 years survivor Era.

• wolflinkin
    wolflinkin Member Posts: 52
    Options

I ######### love these new changes. Finally they are getting things right. The fact that a rank 1 can derank to rank 20 was seriously broken.

• switch
    switch Member Posts: 489
    Options

Trapper OP damn the time flies.
    Besides his ultra-rare addons he is still mid at best. For the exhaustion perks they deserve that.
    All in all GIT GUD or leave the game. lmao 3K hrs

• ThePunkPirate
    ThePunkPirate Member Posts: 9
    Options

OP doesnt grasp that the one in 1vAll is SUPPOSE to be strong and youre NOT suppose to easily 1v1 them...

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    edited July 2018
    Options

yet another crybaby survivor thread.

git gud.

btw, he doesnt have 3k hours
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

Good luck on your travels.

• Sam00077
    Sam00077 Member Posts: 87
    Options
    I guess Dead by daylight will be dead then. *shrugs*
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options

I mean, if you are all honest, you are just hitting on me.

Stop being overconfident there, you're not my type or anyones really.

How is the Trapper going to be OP? You do realise he still has the same counterplay as before right? 

You all are not seems to be really smart, or grown up enough to have a real talk. And how you all think im a just survivior main, like i said im playing both. I dont even enjoy Killer anymore since the last updates, with that one it will not anymore a challenge at all. Sry that it seems that all of you need that to actually win a game xD Sad story.

A smart person would come with a smarter argument than "I DONT LIKE, I LEAVE, EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES IS DUMB BABY KILLER XD LOL THUMPS UP AND SUBSCRIBE TO NOOB3 AND OCHIDO"
  • Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
    Options

I'm just sitting here. Have not played dbd since the double blood points. Don't really plan to. We will see where the game goes I had my dosage of sodium from reading this one thread so...

Marth still should have won that tournament.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

I read 1st couple post ons 1st page skipped rest and 2nd page, came to 3rd page still disappointed. As a trapper main the new trapper changes are long overdue and he'll still be below Myers and she who shall not be named that rules them all.

I've never used the crutch DS excepot for 6 games at lvl 12 solo finally, missed 1st 5 games skill checks, tried it one more game had 3 others dc instantly against a Freddy on Coldwind. i got it to work just so he could chase me for another 5 secs before hooking me. I've never used it since so these changes won't affect me.

The self care changes I actually suggested back when it was still a players discussion only thing and I don't have a problem with it a tall. For someone w2ith 3k hours you complain an awful lot since if you've really been there that long you'd know the following. The game will constantly change over time as new chars and maps are introduced. New perks are introduced and old stuff changed etc.

If this is how you adapt to change then you obviously shouldn't be here and instead should stick to games that enver ever change.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    Zagrid said:

I'm just sitting here. Have not played dbd since the double blood points. Don't really plan to. We will see where the game goes I had my dosage of sodium from reading this one thread so...

lol his fans are still salty?
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Zagrid said:

lol his fans are still salty?
    I think he is the last one who should complain about salt when he could easily just block an entire mine or two with his ass alone.

• boomgagem
    boomgagem Member Posts: 32
    Options
    None of you guys are very smart huh? This PTB going live won’t kill the game, but bashing a player over his opinion of the changes will no doubt hurt it. The same way someone mentioned new rank 20 killers getting beat on by entitled survivors that derank just to troll and bully.

You all should find a new way to approach people that has an opinion different than yours.

The real problem isn’t balance, it’s the players themselves. Both sides have players that are just scum, and play the game with the sole purpose of ruining the opposing sides time. 
  • deathdoer1
    deathdoer1 Member Posts: 87
    Options
    I will agree the game is being more and more balanced on the side of the killer. As someone who watches trutalent who can 4K a team of very good survivors... eventually you’re going to handicap survivors out of existence in the game. 
  • Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346
    Options

@Pandakecks said:

The exhaustion perk nerfs needed to happen and you know it.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    edited July 2018
    Options

Trapper needed the buff. He was outdated. The Hag needed a buff, but maybe not to the extent.

If you ask me, Sprint Burst at Tier I is fine. If a minute goes by and you still can't manage to catch the survivor, there's something wrong on your end.

Edit: Why don't they just drop all the changes and just add 1 more gen to complete making it a total of 6 if times such a big problem

• boomgagem
    boomgagem Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Brady said:

Edit: Why don't they just drop all the changes and just add 1 more gen to complete making it a total of 6 if times such a big problem

Gens are already not fun. It’s one of the reasons survivors just run behind the killer with a flashlight trolling. Other objectives would be cool though 
  • Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535
    Options

@JP_Cloud said:
    Outland said:

@OXY said:

One thing I'm confused about. If you can't derank back down to the Rank 17-20 bracket, what happens if somebody comes back to DBD let's say on the 10th (three days before reset) and wants to play? Everybody would have ranked up past that bracket and they won't be able to find any matches.

My guess they are assuming that there will be enough of a new player population to keep the game going. I think it will be a good move to make sure the absolute new people are not getting their face smashed in by twinks.

I've read quite a few posts on here about new people coming to the game and getting rolled by supposed rank 20 players with 4 purple perks and rocking a purple flashlight. And that being enough to sour the game for them, and they refund it.

Still doesn’t change SWF for them tho. This change won’t stop rank 1s goin in with lower ranked people. It is gonna be hard to get a game at rank 20-16 now tho esp closer to reset. 

I think if rank 1's are grouping with their newbie friends then they are thrown in the deep end. And should have to play in the rank of their friends, its up to them to protect each other. If thats too much then let the new guy learn against other newbs in the lower ranks.