Myers builds

I've been trying to git gud with Myers lately. Does anyone know any builds that would be great for Myers other than Enduring, Spirit Fury, Ruin, and BBQ?

Comments

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Scratched Mirror, boyfriend note (I think that's the name)

Monitor and Abuse, Bamboozle, Play With Your Food, and a perk of your choice

Lery's offering

Have fun :D

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    edited June 2019

I generally use BBQ (used to be overcharge), M&A, discordance and thanatophobia/H:DH with dead rabbit and J Myers memorial for a normal match and works well for me. Nurses calling can also be used if you don’t mind the perk.

If looking for fun you could try the mega ew3 TR build with M&A, dead rabbit, distressing, infectious fright. Super speed stalk is also interesting by using both memorial flowers and j Myers memorial or as above Jumpscare, is also possible on the game if you don’t have a lery’s offering.

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

As a Myers main and fan, I use a build on him that is accurate to the 1978 Halloween film, and let me tell you, it works.

Monitor and abuse

Enduring

Brutal strength

Save the best for last

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143

Spirits obsession perk (don't play her rn so can't think of i off the top of my head)

• rippedforeskin
    rippedforeskin Member Posts: 12

@LCGaster rancor is the perk you are thinking of

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

@rippedforeskin

The only time I used that build I didn't need it 😂

They didn't even finish two gens

• rippedforeskin
    rippedforeskin Member Posts: 12

@LCGaster yeah i dont ever use rancor unless i have no other perks after prestige i do love haunted ground.

• ZherronVorse
    ZherronVorse Member Posts: 1

A surprisingly effective build I use (minus new Ghost Face Perk, I'm going to add it once he comes out, currently I use BBQ in its place).

Iron Grasp

Agitation

Mad Grit

Thrilling Tremors

In short you always carry a survivor the entire match if you can. Only place them on the hook once you have another survivor downed. This always ensures at least 1 survivor is out of the game until you release him and the carrying him around forever makes people more cocky and want to body block for him. This is where your other perks enable you to down people and hook the first survivor easily with little to no issues.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,179

Standard Round:

M&A, Ruin, Bamboozle, Brutal Strength with Memorial Flower and Hair Brush

Jumpscare Myers:

M&A, Ruin, PWYF, Sloppy Butcher with Scratched Mirror and Boyfriend's Memo on Lèry's

EWII Mirror Myers:

M&A, Ruin, Sloppy Butcher, Noed with Dead Rabbit and Vanity Mirror on The Game or Lèry's

Tombstone Myers:

Vers. 1: Ruin, Bamboozle, PWYF, Brutal Strength with Judith's Tombstone and Fragrant Tuft Of Hair

Vers. 2: Ruin, Dying Light, Discordance, M&A with Tombstone Piece and J. Myers Memorial

Impossible Skillchecks:

Distressing, Unnerving Presence, Overcharge, Huntress Lullaby with Fragrant Tuft Of Hair and Dead Rabbit on The Game (Best build on Doc BTW :P)

Vault Master God:

Fire Up, Bamboozle, BBQ, Brutal Strength with Fragrant Tuft Of Hair and J. Myers Memorial on Lèry's

Insta Tier III:

STBFL, Enduring, Spirit Fury, BBQ with J. Myers Memorial and Memorial Flower