I'm a sucker, saving 1 million BP for Ghost Face

johnmwarner
johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

Despite all the PTB play I saw, I'm hopeful that they will somehow make him good OR fun and am saving up 1 million during the BP event to get Ghostface levelled right away.

Fire away, I'm dumb!!! Anyone else going to join me???

Comments

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i would do that, if i wasnt already pretty busy with maxing out my Huntress right now. when im done with her, its GF's turn. and once he is lvl 50, ill unlock all of his teachables on my P3 killers, so i have all perks again (Trapper, Wraith, Billy, Huntress, Shape, Cannibal, Doctor, Nightmare, Clown and Spirit)

and then i will start with a new killer to max out.

yes, im pretty busy atm xD

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

Yeah man, I already saved up my 1 million bp a few weeks ago :) No you are not dumb for doing so, in fact it's actually smart because you're not getting on the GF hate wagon.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

If trying to make sure a killer is actually worthwhile to play and not full of bugs or glaring flaws is a hate wagon then I most people are on it.

Now, there are a lot of people who didn't express any constructive criticism, questioning or comments. That doesn't represent the majority of players even on this forum.

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

Yes, I agree, but I was referring to the people who seem to just complain about Ghostface no matter what changes are made...yesterday's list of changes proved that. Like you, I am all for making Ghostface the best he can be. I hated the way he was at first just like everyone else, and I knew he would be fixed, and for the most part, he has. Yet..people still complain.

• johnmwarner

And those people are right too, I just feel like I wanna give him a shot because he COULD be sooo different and COULD be so fun so what the heck I'll grind out that million BPs in a few hours no big loss. If I'm wrong he sits with Clown, Trapper, Huntress as killers I spent points on and never use.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Not at all. You can unlock his perks and put it on your main killers. I’m planning on leveling up Nurse during Double BP and saving up a million for Ghostface. It is smart to save up especially during Double BP.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028

Ithink GF will actually be good in the right hands now that catching a frame of him doesn't end his ability.

• AStupidMonkeyy
    AStupidMonkeyy Member Posts: 718

I still think he's not very good. All those detection perks and 3rd person view is really gonna make his shroud useless at certain loops where the survivor can see from both sides of a pallet. At this point, I still probably won't buy him. Just too weak for me.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

Personally, I am always sitting at 900K-ish to 1M BPs. So whenever I feel like spending a bit, I dont need to grind first.

• johnmwarner

I agree he's not "very good," but he may be Clown-ish level which I don't mind for a break now and then.

• rippedforeskin
    rippedforeskin Member Posts: 12

damn that seems early man i spent 400k on michael yesterday then got back up to 820k that night. tonight im going to get to a mil and i have iridescent shards for extra blood points. have my auric cells ready im excited!

• johnmwarner

Oh I have been spending 200k at a time then capping again since that's easy to get in a few games during this. Heading into tmw with 1 million, 3 dailies and buying the duplicates from the Shrine is my plan.