Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Suggestion: the last Survivor alive should have a higher chance at escaping the hook

Yohan
Yohan Member Posts: 172
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

In response to the replies:

Some Killers might camp a little farther than within the threatening range; which they will have made a mistake.

Secondly, if the devs like this idea, there are ways to disable the Killer from hitting you right away after unhooking yourself, this way you have a chance at a new chase. (Especially if one of the gates is open, so you have a better chance at escaping).

Post edited by Yohan on

Comments

• LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183
    edited June 2019

@Yohan If you say its a reasonable suggestion... then i would love to hear your reasons.

• MasonMyers69
    MasonMyers69 Member Posts: 246

Why, if the hatch is closed, and the survivor gets found they've lost. That's why they die on the hook and skip the first 2 stages. This suggestion would just simply waste time and delay the inevitable

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Why? All the killer has to do is stand there and wait for you to swing off the hook smack you in the head for doing it and put you back on.

• Catbucket
    Catbucket Member Posts: 335

It is not a reasonable suggestion. The hatch is one thing, its fine, but the final survivor left does not need extra ways to slip away.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    edited June 2019

Why tho? If you failed to do all the gens, find hatch before the killer AND open a gate in endgame collapse, I think you're pretty much as good as dead at that point. Besides, even if you somehow do get off, the killer will just smack you and put you back on the hook. It would just simply be a waste of time

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

I mean I'm fine with it. Most of the time I just hang around the last survivor anyway to stop them from getting off the hook you get off the hook I'm just going to immediately smack you back down

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

Sure, I could use more brutality and hook bloodpoints

• Yohan
    Yohan Member Posts: 172

Update above!