Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Do not nerf Ghostface. Call off the Hotfix.

Braduk
Braduk Member Posts: 26
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

Ghostface's design has counterplay, and he doesn't have anything that makes a top tier killer what they are anyways. No map control, no mobility, no anti-loop/pallet power. He's mid-tier, and doesn't deserve or need any tweaking. There wasn't even a lot of people saying he needed nerfs to begin with.

The same thing happened with Plague when she was nerfed on release. Since this hotfix hasn't been implemented yet, you, the devs, have time to fix this. Call off the hotfix. We deserve decent killers. All this does is ensure people play the same old killers.

Comments

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

Agreed.

• Catbucket
    Catbucket Member Posts: 335

I'd like to point out, look at his changes. People agreed that his spotting felt a bit wonky, so they increased it ever so slightly. As for the change to him stalking people who are already marked, thats literally a bugfix.

• n2njauwu
    n2njauwu Member Posts: 267

doesnt change it nerfs him and its not even that tiny nerf

• MasonMyers69
    MasonMyers69 Member Posts: 246

@Peanits @Janick DO NOT GO THROUGH WITH THESE

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

devs mind: money mmmh money the dlc will get alot of ppl buying it

us: nope learn youre mistake and give him buffs

• ShaneQ
    ShaneQ Member Posts: 134

Just played ghost face for the first time, he exposed me while I was standing right in front of him staring straight at him. Pretty good job.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

Maybe he already had enough stalk on you so it took him less than 1.5 seconds to expose you while you were standing in front of him?

• Redd
    Redd Member Posts: 833

I guess I’m just going to spam Hillbilly for the next 3 months. Survivors should be happy with more of the same for another 3 months right? Absolutely no reason not to lol.

• Grazox
    Grazox Member Posts: 45

I'm sympathetic to all these "nerfs", but they should've had corresponding buffs to actually balance the nerfs out.

Planning to lower his power level from its current state, when it's highly likely he will be viewed as much weaker within the next few weeks once experienced Survivors learn how to play against him is bad marketing, bad design, and bad PR.

• ShaneQ
    ShaneQ Member Posts: 134

That's possible I guess. Is there an add on that increases the time to break his power? because I was staring at him for like 3 seconds and got no sound effect to show I'm looking at him.