Share your leatherface perk. Builds

I use BBQ and chili and Franklin's demise and dear.stalker and iron grasp so I can find and put survivor on books easier. Im new to him so please share

Comments

• Killjoy359
    Killjoy359 Member Posts: 10
    edited June 2019

I'm going to eat some chili

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Ruin, BBQ, Enduring, and Spirit Fury is what I use.

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531

Ther is a only one legit bulid for buba. Agitation , bbq , insidius , iron grasp and mayby ruin .Time for basment party :) And camp not in basment just clise to see and be not see from survs.

• Killjoy359
    Killjoy359 Member Posts: 10

Yes the true build Bubbas basement with this you can UNLIMITED POWER

R

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

BBQ, Whispers, Enduring, Spirit Fury.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Barbecue, Enduring, Spirit Fury and Nurse's.

• FXScorpio
    FXScorpio Member Posts: 14

BBQ, Enduring, Spirit Fury, Ruin

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Play With Your Food is always good with insta down Killers but you're too dependent not to mess up.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028

Basement Bubba is OP on Lery's if the basement spawns in the operating room. You can go upstairs and watch the entrance without being spotted at all, and then rush in there once they are well and truely in there. Sometimes you might get a 2 for one deal

• GreyCat
    GreyCat Member Posts: 33

I run Bamboozle, Hex:Ruin, Nurses Calling and of course BBQ & Chilli.

• Frozenscum
    Frozenscum Member Posts: 393
    edited June 2019

My build is: BBQ for points

More than enough for me :) Also, some aura reading from BBQ sometimes handy.

• dragobv
    dragobv Member Posts: 304

bbq enduring monitor and abuse territorial imperative

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

Insidious.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

Insidious Chest Guardian-

Insidious

NOED

Ruin

Frankie's/BBQ/Sloppy

MY chest, My basement! You feel like Indiana Jones, expect to treated like him!

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

I use the "Bad Touch Bubba" build: BBQ, Franklin's Demise, Sloppy Butcher, and whatever 4th perk you want. You see, it's real hard to actually get chainsaw hits with Leatherface when pallets and windows are around. So, I make the basic attack so punishing that people prefer the saw to the hammer. Since my hammer now Mangles my enemies and forces folks to drop their item is wastes a fair bit of time healing and searching for that item they dropped. Then, I just pop in with my 4.6m/s movement speed and try to start the whole process over. Will it guarantee 4ks every game, no. However, it'll help you secure a few every match.