Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Anyone else think Furtive Chase would be pretty useful when combined with Remember Me?

Atrushan88
Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

You hit the obsession twice, down them and put them on the hook, a healthy survivor unhooks the obsession and now you have a healthy survivor to get stacks off of.

Comments

• FXScorpio
    FXScorpio Member Posts: 14

I don't get the point of Furtive Chase anyway, like why would you want to have decreased TR while in a chase? it should be the opposite

• Atrushan88

I'm not entirely sure aside from making the survivor think they're safe when they're really not. However I feel like it allows for a lot easier stacking of Remember Me.

• GeminiCrow
    GeminiCrow Member Posts: 55

Because then you can allow a Survivor to possibly sandbag their teammates (what if they're toxic, and running Bond?), without them hearing you coming until it's too late. As Ghost Face, especially useful if you get immediately knocked out of Night Shroud. Lulling Survivors into a false sense of security really works with his build, tbh. He's most definitely a mindgame Killer.

• Croquedead
    Croquedead Member Posts: 91

Except Furtitive chase is useless and Remember Me got nerfed to the ground

• Ksoni
    Ksoni Member Posts: 607

Yeah, but what's the point in having Furtive chase? The only killers i see this usefull on is Myers and Huntress

• tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

@FXScorpio

If you're running ninja build Doctor, you can potentially have a 4m terror radius while in a chase and 20m terror radius outside of chase.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

The problem with Furtive Chase is that it doesn't decrease the red stain, which is what survivors at high ranks look for. Terror Radius means nothing in a chase which is why it's pointless on anyone except freddy, which says it all IMO

• Atrushan88

@Blueberry @Croquedead I don't think Remember Me is nerfed into the ground personally. I've definitely gotten some kills that I wouldn't have gotten without it.