Ds and killer who dont tunnel

I agree that its not fair that kilers who dont tunnel get punished... Thats why i agree that it should change. I am a survivor main, and i use ds. I also get to punish killers who dont tunnel, and i dont think killers who play fair should get punished by a perk... Here's my proposal to make it punish tunneling

When you get unhooked, the perk activates for 15(or maybe 10) seconds

If the killer hooks another survivor while the perk is active, the perk deactivates

If you get chased while the perk is active, the timer pauses

The timer pauses if you are in the dying state

By hitting the skillcheck the killer will be stunned for 3 seconds (after survivor regain movement)

Perk will remain active if the killer hooks someone else while you are in the dying state

I think this would punish killers who camp and tunnel. If you tunnel, you will get hit by it. if you go away from the hook and go for someone else, the timer will run out and you wont. If you camp and down the ds user then go for the unhooker, just to come back to hook the ds user, you will get hit. I think this would be better than current ds and old ds. Because the current one also punishes killer who dont tunnel and camp, and that is unfair to fair killers

Comments

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Good idea.

But it can be 10sec, paused when in terror radius? Because some can do a loop for another 2min.

It will be greatly punish tunneling, even after 2mins chasing, they still receive DS, (because the time is paused for they keep chasing you - in terror radius). But quickly drop if they go for someone else.

Im sure those who not good at looping doesnt want to stay in terror radius just to make use of DS, because they're not good at chasing after success DS anyway. They would prefer to run far away if they have a chance.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Hell, this mechanic should be default for Survivors, because every Killer should be punished for tunneling without requiring DS.

We dont want a game as a survivor than you can not earn 5000BP because Killer keep chasing you for a kill to make it 3 men. We want 4 survivors should be equally hooked, not 1 survivors dead in under 3mins for this tunneling thing.

• PwnyFish
    PwnyFish Member Posts: 70

no, its fine how it is now

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

@C3Tooth

So should ruin or corrupt intervention be on by default so two gens dont get done within the first chase. Self care should also be on survivour by default. Alas behaviour won't do this.