Use spine chill perk = counter Ghostface

thebl4ckshadow
thebl4ckshadow Member Posts: 21
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

Spine chill notifies you of when the killer is looking in your direction. This will give you a chance to see when you are getting stalked. Already used the perk a hole lot when DERPface came out, anyone else in the same boat as me, and what do you think about spine chill for this type of killer?

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

OoO also counters him, but Spine Chill only works if you know where his is looking at you from and how far is is from you

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I already used it in my build before he came out, works wonders against nurse and spirit.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

I personally think spine chill is the strongest survivor perk because it gives you so much of a heads up when danger is coming. I know for sure most of you will disagree though.

• Renork
    Renork Member Posts: 16

Or you can you know, just move your camera around? Again, once you learn how to center your camera you can quickly and easily cancel his power and let the lolooping begin. If you are repairing a gen and not moving your camera, then you’re a massive potato.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Spine chill is the best perk that nobody plays, because it basically gives aways the location of the killer very easily, its basically whispers for survivors

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

@Theluckyboi A whispers that actually works on all killers BUT Michael I believe

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@AshleyWB

I agree Spine Chill is good. It is good against any killer that can hide their TR or uses some sort of stealth mechanic.

Spine Chill really took off when The Pig was introduced into the game and basically nullified her dash attack. While I feel Derpface isn't as negatively affected by this perk (due to Derpface trying to stalk rather than get close) it does reduce his effectiveness quit a bit.

I have yet to play him myself so this is based simply off the footage I have seen and the few games I watched my friend play.

• thebl4ckshadow

Spine chill for me is so good becuase Ghostface will try to stalk more than getting to close. So even though you use your camera to try and locate him it doesn't really work that often (:

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

It is a strong counter to Ghostface, but it will become more of a less poweful choice as the novelty of Ghostface wears off and he becomes less popular. It's kind of like Urban Evasion for Hag, or Calm Spirit for Doctor.

• thebl4ckshadow

😀😱

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

Premonition works better against GF in terms of usefulness given it tells you what direction he is at the moment. Spine chill is awesome, I use it most of the time, but you have to guess where he could be coming from.