Am I the only one who can break GF out easily?

I hear people say that it is currently really hard to break GF out of his power but I do it with ease? Even with add-ons it's pretty easy for me personally just wondering if it's easy for anyone else.

Comments

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

I could understand if you couldn't tell but you get a sound effect as a survivor also so it makes it even easier :/

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I’ve only done it once but I can’t aim sooo

• McCree
    McCree Member Posts: 294

Not only is it easy but once it starts in many places it can't even be stopped even if he hides behind stuff... like what the heck

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144

There has to be at least 20% of his body exposed to actually reveal him. If just his face is peeking around the corner, you aren't going to reveal him.

• Vancold
    Vancold Member Posts: 188

It's kind of hard to break him during a chase, if he's not totally braindead.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

You need to point your mouse towards him and it will work, for 2-3 seconds i can get him out of stealth every time

sometimes you can reveal him through walls by looking up

and he's getting nerf because of it

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Yeah it seems extremely easy to me.

If anything I think breaking GF out when he's peaking should be harder than it currently is.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited June 2019

This has been really annoying. It will warn you, then you take cover and it keeps going down when no one is clearly around.

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611

It's because the Ghostface player shouldn't be expecting to stalk people in open fields without getting broken out of his power.

I've played quite a few games as him and the immense majority of times I get revealed are when I get greedy or someone's looking at me from behind and I haven't spotted them. He has a lot of agency on his side to stalk without being revealed, it just takes patience.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

No it isnt actually.... you can break him during your exhaustion perk use... I mainly BL so when I hop off a hill or ledge 9 out of 10 times killersis going to be following so I break him at that point.... when vaults you can detect him with ease...... when hes closing in it can be difficult but at that point if ya haven't taken hit yet---> mine as well restrict him from getting an insta down on ya so break him out and take the hit it's not bad because if hes close you most likely would have been hit soon anyways the samething goes for when your injured

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@KillermainBTWm8 I only had one time i could break him out and it was weird that i was right in front of him staring for 3-4 seconds and he got his stalk off. I was 4-5 meters in front of him.

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158

I broke him out during a game a total of 3 times it wasnt to difficult in my experience 🐷

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

i had 3 games against gf and its just too ez to break hes night shroud since you can hear him 8m and you can just find the right moment to aim and break him out its too ez even a rank 20 can do it

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

This is making me wonder if it’s a ps4 problem. I’ve had a similar issue, breaking the stealth is inconsistent. PC seems to report it’s easy though. Wonder if this is the reason for the disparity.

• Renork
    Renork Member Posts: 16

Alternative, it’s really easy to break him out of stealth during a chase unless the survivor is braindead. The guy came out a day ago and every potato starts to scream “OMG SOHARD”. How many potatoes ALSO died to the plague at first? How many plagues do you go up against nowadays? Barely any.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

The only issue I’ve seen is benches on lampkin block you from breaking him out, despite still seeing his upper half. And yes, you can get exposed through a bench

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

It depends on his add ons.

• PwnyFish
    PwnyFish Member Posts: 70

the issue is, if ghostface isnt a monkey. he can just hide and your stalk on him gets completly reset. That makes looking at him useless.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

Nope, you aren't, if anything it's way too easy to get him out of Night Shroud.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

To everyone saying "he can just hide behind stuff" You can hide behind certain loops and force him out or just run away while looking at where he is hiding. Use LOS breakers