Add Shrek as killer

Options
Or any Ogre but have a shrek skin... I believe this addition will end all toxic players as everyone will come to love shrek. His ability is to roar "what are you doing in my swamp" (doesn't even need to be on a swamp map for this to work lol) and when he yells this every survivor hears it because shrek is loud with his volume...
hearing this triggers an instant skill check on the spot, you have to stand still to complete it and if you fail it then shrek gains lots of speed when running in your direction. (It's a hard skill check and boosted with addons). 

Shrek in in this mode is very fast for 30 seconds and smashes through pallets faster ,: everything quicker for Shrek. He can roar attack every 45 seconds and after hooking a survivor he gets a free instant roar. 

Perks 1; onion blast: makes you able to stick a onion from your sack into a downed survivors mouth... now the downed survivor takes longer to recover and any other survivor coming near him can't heal him because the onion's thick scent. It takes 25seconds for the downed survivor to finish eating the onion and he can't move while eating.

2: (idk a name for this one make it badass though); when the gates are open shrek evens the fight. Making it a 4v4 by calling in three backup killers, donkey (sidekick), Fiona (roamer), and gingerbread man(camper). Backup fighters have minds of their own and who knows what could happen.. instant win ???

third perk:: no one escapes my swamp::
when gates are open instant roar and see the exit gates...one exit gate is a trap one and once it opens shrek can teleport out of the gate and instantly down the survivor who opened.

i think this is a pretty fair killer and what this game needs. It ends toxic end game chat because u don't get angry after shrek kills u u get happy and rewarded by his presence on the battle 

Comments

• Sleepy
    Sleepy Member Posts: 107
    Options

I like your optimism.

• theagitatedapricot
    theagitatedapricot Member Posts: 78
    Options
    Giddawid said:

Enjoying the thought put into this, but Shrek isn't a villain. He's a lovely, misunderstood ogre. Let's get Lord Farquaad in there and have Shrek as a survivor ;)

You really think Lord Farquaad would.. measure up to the other killers?
  • weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

@theagitatedapricot said:
    Giddawid said:

Enjoying the thought put into this, but Shrek isn't a villain. He's a lovely, misunderstood ogre. Let's get Lord Farquaad in there and have Shrek as a survivor ;)

You really think Lord Farquaad would.. measure up to the other killers?

I think the task of Killer goes way over Farquaad's head.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    Options

@Giddawid said:

Please revive this thread and make Shrek a survivor #SurvivorShrek

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Maybe instead of Shrek it could be his evil twin Wreck. The map could be a restaurant or something ogreish maybe a castle
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

Horrible idea. Just horrible. Fun.. and well thought out, but poor idea overall.

• guest602
    guest602 Member Posts: 149
    Options
    Thank you for the good laugh <3
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

I feel like Farquaad would come up a bit short.

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Options
    Oh can all-star play as his terror radius?!
  • deathdoer1
    deathdoer1 Member Posts: 87
    Options
    I’ll donate money if they need it for rights.
    please make this a thing 
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    Giddawid said:

I'm trying to imagine how shrek would try to play stealthy...
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Tsulan said:
    Giddawid said:

He’d just scare the killer way. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING, IN MY SWAMP!?”

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Giddawid said:

He’d just scare the killer way. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING, IN MY SWAMP!?”

Just imagine a huge survivor who couldn't really hide or fit through doors, or vault over pallets. Then Freddy trying to pick him up...