Nurse mains: how do you deal with Lery's?

edgarpoop
edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,246

I started learning Nurse at rank reset last week. I can at least safety pip on my worst game, but I can barely get a hook on Lery's. Does anyone have tips for dealing with Lery's on Nurse?

Comments

• Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148
    edited June 2019

Simply dont chase them at god spots hit them once and go back to gen they are gen rushing arent they?(with M & A you can catch them off guard almost every time).

• Trash_Panda
    Trash_Panda Member Posts: 57

Gotta guess where they are going to go , know the map . Half the time I blink to people I don’t even see because I guess where they are going to go . And sounds are pretty fixed so you can hear them through walls now so that makes it much easier

• Sn0wJob
    Sn0wJob Member Posts: 247

It's just a matter of guesswork, as much as they can turn corners you can anticipate it,

and don't always feel like you have to blink right away. If they're stuck in a room just float inside of it instead of blinking into it.

The pressure is on them to use LOS to juke you, but you don't have to blink if you think you've got them pinned into an area.

You want to patrol generators and force them into running the hallways.

Lerys is actually not nearly as bad for nurse as like Family residence with all its dark places to hide or Haddonfield with it's two story houses that are too big to blink through.

• Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148
    edited June 2019

Just try to break chases if you think its not worth a shot and try to break them early and at the same time you cant break as many chases as you want you ll get punished for that.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I got lucky enough to not get Lery's when I play Nurse

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

In general Lery's is a lot of guesswork. At some spots you need to follow them by walking, at some you need to blink to catch up. When I get Lery's on Nurse, I generally instantly look for a 3-generator strategy. Normally the Nurse is an extremely aggressive killer, but on Lery's she needs to play defensive. Ideally on the corner of the map. The corners offer less line of sight breakers, and the layout of the corridors is more consistent (easier to memorise).

The corners also offer the benefit that you can lock them down there. The problem with Lery's is that survivors can run into any direction, even get behind you without you noticing. On the corner they only have 2 ways to run, which means much less guesswork on your side.

I dont find Lery's that bad. Yamakoa with its foliage and rocks with oversized hitboxes is worse. On par with Rotten Fields.

Range or blink movement speed add-ons greatly help on Lery's as they minimise the juking potential.

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042

Cry and wait for the next match, lerys is terrible for nurse

• NurseIsAMeme
    NurseIsAMeme Member Posts: 1

Replying late, lol. It's more of a guessing game on lerys. But I just play nurse how I normally would.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Press the button that says "leave match".

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,122

It's easy, you just abuse latency and the crazy big attack hitbox like all Nurse players do.