My Trapper build:

TheGorgon
TheGorgon Member Posts: 777

Hex: Ruin/Corrupt Intervention, Infectious Fright, Save the best for last and Brutal Strength.

Trapper mains, you might be asking, why infectious fright? Just because I like using underrated perks, and those pesky survivors around the corner annoying me often has gotten quite on my nerves. I could just get another stack of STBFL since it got help from fright, and now I can pick the survivor up peacefully.

I honestly think Brutal Strength, plus Infectious Fright can shorten chases to a much desirable standard, not only that, but Infectious Fright in my eyes soft counters SWF, because the communication is ridiculous. Forcing people to leave because of that, and maybe having two people down can be the end of whatever team because of the map pressure, and just imagine if the basement was right next to me.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

Infectious fright is good for if they are rushing a gen but you find at least one of them. I'm not good enough with that perk to say much yet, but the other three are good choices.

• Croquedead
    Croquedead Member Posts: 91

Infectious Fright is OK but I think there are better perks on Trapper

• Trash_Panda
    Trash_Panda Member Posts: 57

For trapper I use currupt intervention enduring spirit fury and bamboozle . But I play in red so you really need chase perks on m1 killers lol

• Trash_Panda
    Trash_Panda Member Posts: 57

Sometimes I swap out bamboozle for devour hope for some quality gameplay