Buff WGLF, also the mobile forum still sucks

Jack11803
Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

<font color=#00d009> WGLF has bad for basically a year now. It’s much harder to get tokens for, and with competition just results in your team having a guaranteed loss. And of course the obligatory message about how’ve protection is not working whatsoever. Well, it’s somehow managed to get worse, how does that even happen? Now even if I take a take a hit while the person is being carried I don't get a token. Make less tokens needed or something if you can’t fix and make protection events work for once in this games life.

PS.

I’d type much more details like in my previous posts, but the fact the forum still takes over two seconds to process each key press is absolutely absurd. I expected mobile users to be able to actually use this website after an entire year. Just like protection tokens, this somehow got worse. For any PC users, try using this forum while typing like even a letter a second and see this horror.

This post took about two minutes to type and thirty to load. When the forum came out mobile typing was lighting fast, what’s happened!?

Comments