The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Michael or Ghostface and why

stalker
stalker Member Posts: 14

Which killer do you prefer between Michael and Ghostface and why.

Comments

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Michael.

Michael's power cannot be stopped.

He has different playstyles.

He is more powerful as he tiers up, faster vault and break speed at base, longer lunge.

Not puny unlike Ghostface.

You can pull people off gens.

Terrifying unlike Ghostface, Ghostface has to hold you down, Micheal can lift a whole person with one hand.

• stalker
    stalker Member Posts: 14
    edited June 2019

i was a michael main as well, when ghostface came out i was so happy and mained him, but im thinking to going back to michael because ghostface is literally garbage and NOTHING compared to michael, and if you know how to play myers, he is definitely top tier even in red ranks. which ive been demolishing any red rank with him.

Post edited by stalker on
  • OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

He is a super tough Killer, people love and hate playing against him for the fact that he is fear incarnate.

I usually run anti-loop builds on him like Bamboozle, Fire Up, Brutal Strength and Barbecue and Chill, Brutal can be replaced with Hex: Ruin.

Ghostface is weak in higher rank, you can put the exposed on them but they can still just loop you, Myers is a better stomper.