Could we maybe get a legion buff soon

I don’t know if you devs know but right now the legion is the worst killer in the game but that could change with some buffs to the bleed out timer.and with the legion nerf that happed a while ago only made him worse and some of the legion add ons are now useless for ex: franks mixtape was useful before the nerf and now it doesn’t even do anything please devs buff the legion like you did with Freddy.

Answers

• nan1234
    nan1234 Member Posts: 131

Amen

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520

Imo, the only thing they need to do, is to make the rework undone and then the Legion would be great again.

But please bhvr... Fix the exploits of the Legion first before you doing that.

I don't like to be in heaven again, just to fall down straight into hell a few weeks later, because tons of people would then writing nerf threads towards the Legion because of those exploits.

As example: You could grey out 1 knife, if a Legion trys to choose both knifes in the addon screen. That would be a exploit fix, without hurting the Legion.

Simple and efficient.

• citron
    citron Member Posts: 78

is it only with 2? I was playing with 1 and survivors were bitching so i stopped using them altogether

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

I think Legion is pretty decent tbh. Not top tier, but decent.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520

It was only with 2.

Not that I had trouble with that, because I had mostly use no addons, because for me a default pre patch Legion had make the most fun.

So you either got fooled or they didn't knew it better :) .

• ZVom
    ZVom Member Posts: 199

No sir. Legion is slightly better than freddy, worse than wraith. He is VERY bad. Not tremendously, but very.

• Sholynn0415
    Sholynn0415 Member Posts: 27

I love playing as the Legion... IDK about any bugs because I never use both blades together... but I think that they could buff up this killer. Truthfully, the Legion could blend in... like maybe an add-on to go mask-less that drops the terror radius to zero (you couldn't use your blade unless you hit feral frenzy and then your radius expands and you can attack - it would give them a small enough time window to escape so to not be soooo powerful).

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

@citron You stopped using an add-on because you were hurting survivors' feelings? Hahaha! You call yourself a killer?

• nan1234
    nan1234 Member Posts: 131

@RoKrueger It’s just a game bro, chill.

gosh people take DbD so seriously sometimes

• citron
    citron Member Posts: 78

I hate it when survivors use all the current perk exploits, why would I use ones on killer?

• Kabu
    Kabu Member Posts: 926

Make Legion great again! Add-ons aside, just lowering the cooldown after Feral Frenzy might be enough. Though, what it should be lowered to, I'm not sure. 2.5 to 3 seconds would be a great place to start.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Legion was never great to begin with. The only I’d revert is the old vaulting speed because they do vault like slugs now. Possibly a shorter fatigue duration too because the one currently is MIGHTY long.

It’s not needed to have Legion swing 5 times and miss and then finally hit you and have their power recharge...it was braindead easy for bad players to win. It’s not needed to have mending simulator and have Legion tunnel you down and down you with their power with Frank’s Mix Tape.

Legion is in a decent place besides to vaulting speed and fatigue duration.

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789
    edited June 2019

Stun buff and pins for vault speed or FF speed; sorted, and more variety since right now only about 4 of the Legion's add-ons really see any use.

@MegMain98 yep exactly what I've been saying since it went live.

@kabu I'd say 3 seconds is good enough; it's longer than the nurse still, sure, but it means that you can tactically trick a survivor into stunning you with a pallet to last less time with enduring, or same time without, eating a pallet and wasting no real time. Plus we have to put Cold Dirt, Joey's, and Julie's mix tapes into consideration as they also reduce the stun a bit. I don't think they'd need changing if it were 3 seconds, but 2.5 seconds people may argue it so.

• miaasma
    miaasma Member Posts: 911

old legion was absolutely horrendous even without actively exploiting and cheesing

i'm sorry but all of your ideas regarding legion hold no water while you idealize their previous presence in this game. old legion had no counterplay whatsoever and was absolutely horrible for the game

do i think legion should be tweaked? sure, but if you legitimately think that the rework needs to be reverted then you're hopeless on this topic

• RicardiBacardi
    RicardiBacardi Member Posts: 77

Anyone who is good being killer, will do fine with any killer, even trash killers.

His power is and was imperfect, like a spirit but without the ability of attacking after appearing.

• Odimm
    Odimm Member Posts: 33

Honestly, there are only slight changes needed and not a complete rework like some poeple imply. Here are the three that I believe would make him fun/viable again:

Shorten his cooldown - 3s sounds managable

Old vault speed back

Make DW bar go down while doing a gen - this is the biggest issue with DW right now as survivors just ignore it and do gens in your presence as you get looped by another one...

That covers the core mechanics, the pin add-ons should also be applied by 1 hit as 60s duration is already kinda short because you need to catch and hang them first to benefit from it.

Pray to BHVR

• RicardiBacardi
    edited June 2019

Or make DW bar go down by doing certain actions (heavy actions) like vaults, drop palettes (or whatever its called) running, while light actions like walking don't.

Its like a real DEEP WOUND, little by little your bleed out to death (go down) if some actions are done.

That would add extreme preasure to anyone who has DW.

• miaasma

so...exactly like they were before?

if you're running from a legion in deep wound your timer would tick down?

do people not think before they make suggestions? this would be unbelievably bad

• RicardiBacardi
    edited June 2019

Its not exactly before the patch, Legion needed to strike 4 times in FF and the DW bar only went down if Legion stopped chasing you.

Im talking about loosing a small percentage of DW bar by doing heavy actions like running, vaulting and dropping palettes.

For example, each vault you do takes 5-10% of the DW bar. Or 10% for each minute running.

I think you didn't understood well my approach.

@miaasma

PD: instead of saying its bad, pls, say something more productive, im open to hear your changes to my approach.

• BHVRSucks
    BHVRSucks Member Posts: 1

ya’ll whiny survivors are so annoying, literally stopped playing because on killer had issues grow the hell up.

• miaasma

i told you why, DW ticking down when running would literally mean a legion could just chase you until you fall down. it'd be exactly the same thing as moonwalking was in legion's previous incarnation, aka zero counterplay and a ticking clock until the survivor was downed

even if it was horribly inefficient, it was extremely unhealthy for the game, and it was a big reason for why legion was changed in the first place

• AStupidMonkeyy
    AStupidMonkeyy Member Posts: 718
    edited June 2019

Just make his mend time 15 seconds and prevent survivors from doing ANY actions except mend so they can't just pop back on a gen and 15 seconds would give him time to chase someone since he gets stunned for almost 5 seconds after. (Edit: I almost forgot to mention, speed up his window and pallet vault. As it is now, he can't do much of anything in a chase with the current speed for both.)

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    • Make Deep wound decrease all your action speeds
    • Make Legion faster during FF
    • Make Legion vault faster during FF

These changes imo would make me play Legion a lot more.

• Bard
    Bard Member Posts: 657

Legion is just a complete failure.

He doesn't need buffs. He needs to be reworked from the ground up.

• RicardiBacardi

But it will take 10 minutes running to all the DW bar go down, its similar but it will add preasure to the actual DW because nowadays its useless.

Ofc all the % should be optimized in order to not make DW overpowered.