Reporting Killers

Is there a place I can do more than just the post game report feature? I just got done with a game where a cannibal blocked the stairs for most of the game for my 3 teammates. Luckily I was recording and got it all on video and was wondering if and where I could submit it?

Comments

• FIEND8LOODED
    FIEND8LOODED Member Posts: 336

How long was he blocking for? And under what circumstances?

• FastRunnyMan
    FastRunnyMan Member Posts: 5

@Tombstone218 said:

Most of the match. It wasn't like a wait out borrowed time kind of block. He had crows as did some survivors. I was able to finish 3 gens solo before I realized something was fishy.

• FIEND8LOODED
    FIEND8LOODED Member Posts: 336

@FastRunnyMan said:

@Tombstone218 said:

Most of the match. It wasn't like a wait out borrowed time kind of block. He had crows as did some survivors. I was able to finish 3 gens solo before I realized something was fishy.

Thanks for clarifying, I was initially going to jump to "oh he was just blocking out borrowed time" (it's nothing personal, survivors are just like that sometimes) but no if they had crows then it's taking the game hostage. Although I don't know where to report it, sorry.

• FastRunnyMan
    FastRunnyMan Member Posts: 5

@Tombstone218 It's all good I would have thought the same lol. Survivors are known for their salt.

• Daniel101773
    Daniel101773 Member Posts: 277

That's very odd and as a killer I'm sorry this happened to you, unfortunately I don't really know how to help you either.