What killer do you hate facing the most?

Options
Dwight_Fairfield
Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,791
edited May 2018 in General Discussions

As a survivor, which killer do you loathe going up against the most? Freddy and the Pig are the two I hate. Freddy because you can't see which way he is coming at you, even when you hear the lullaby. He gets a free hit on you when he puts you to sleep because he's usually right on your ass as soon as he puts you under.

With the Pig, it seems to be more a case of people who play her rather than the actual character. I have found that the majority of Pig players, at the least the ones I face, they tend to camp and tunnel, and don't get the point of the head traps. They put a trap on your head, hook you. Then camp or tunnel you. You have a trap on your head. You are not a threat right now. You are not repairing gens. You are trying to get a trap off. Why put a trap on a survivor if you're just going to camp and tunnel. Its like if Trapper hooks someone, puts a bunch of traps around the hook, and then stands there and camps.

Comments

• kryscrossgamer
    kryscrossgamer Member Posts: 2
    Options
    I hate going up against the doctor because he can find you easy
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

The Pig, especially on certain maps, the Shape for same reasons. The Doctor is even worse on certain maps and probably the most op of all, especially when he has the Corroded Electrode addon giving him 25% more range. On the map with the 2 floors (research facility?) He just walks around the upper floor casting his ability and nails anyone on the lower floor and vice versa.

The Hag when she cmaps a hooked survivor because she just tps around to the 2 closest gens near that hooked survivor meaning you'll never rescue nor get the gens working because she doesn't have to move.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Nurse.
    Mostly because your own skill is rather irrelevant against a good Nurse.

I dislike playing against Trapper too, not because I feel like he's unfair tho, like Nurse, but more because his traps are scary.

• Kube
    Kube Member Posts: 3
    Options

Most people say that Doc is just the most annoying one but m8,..
    Nothing is more Paranoia-inducing like the Trapper since i cannot venture myself into tall grass without being overly careful.

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405
    Options

Billy.
    He can be looped sure but he has insane mobility, a one hit down and, BBQ. There is nothing fun about getting back-revved all game. He's the one killer that I feel required to loop against.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

Hillbillies because of how common they are at high ranks.

• makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287
    Options

I hate Leatherfaces. I can probably name just a couple of good encounters with them.
    Every single time I go against a Leatherface, they hardcamp, insidious camp, tunnel, BM, and/or whine at the endgame chat. I despise playing AS him, and I despise playing AGAINST him.
    Doctors for me are a more entertaining and enjoyable experience. I hate Leatherfaces with a burning passion.

• hMM
    hMM Member Posts: 121
    Options

Usually trappers and Freddys make me want to just leave the game. Trappers make me worried about stepping on traps which makes the game slower. I don't know what's with freddys' but i can't stand them.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@CallMeRusty420 said:
    I hate the doctor since for some reason the devs decided to let this toxic community decide who to buff when there are killer that needed buffs way more cough cough WRAITH and the Doc's shock that causes you to teleport back after you already vaulted a window is downright wrong. I'm a kIller main, but I refuse to accept bs mechanics since we, as Killers have gone against more than a fair share with the survs having them. It's pathetic.

Sounds like you are describing lagg, it has nothing to do with the doc ;D

• Galaxssea
    Galaxssea Member Posts: 6
    Options

Leatherface or Freddy. It seems like those two killers often give me the most headaches due to their tunnel-y nature. Not all of them do, I want to add!

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,971
    Options

Freddy. I don't mind Docs every now and then, but Freddy is never fun to go against.

• Techn0
    Options

@Master said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:
    I hate the doctor since for some reason the devs decided to let this toxic community decide who to buff when there are killer that needed buffs way more cough cough WRAITH and the Doc's shock that causes you to teleport back after you already vaulted a window is downright wrong. I'm a kIller main, but I refuse to accept bs mechanics since we, as Killers have gone against more than a fair share with the survs having them. It's pathetic.

Oh it's not lag. That's an actual thing the doc can do with the absolute pixel perfect timing. People will fly back to the wrong side of the window. It's probably a bug that should be fixed

• Tohmo
    Tohmo Member Posts: 248
    Options

Nurse, especially good ones :'(

• Master
    Options

@Techn0 said:

@Master said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

Oh it's not lag. That's an actual thing the doc can do with the absolute pixel perfect timing. People will fly back to the wrong side of the window. It's probably a bug that should be fixed

I am P3 doctor, but the thing you are describing only happens if I am downloading sth in the background

• Techn0
    Options

@Master said:

@Techn0 said:

@Master said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

I am P3 doctor, but the thing you are describing only happens if I am downloading sth in the background

Maybe we are thinking of different things. I'm talking about this which can be timed.
    https://clips.twitch.tv/VictoriousCooperativeSnoodFailFish

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    edited May 2018
    Options

@Master said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

It's not lag. It's something that actually happens if you're shocked as your in mid vault animation.

• DrDannieburger
    DrDannieburger Member Posts: 57
    Options

Almost certainly Freddy and Doctor. I get Freddy is weak, but he's not easy to get away from. Doctor is self-explanatory.

• Master
    Options

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Master said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

It's not lag. It's something that actually happens if you're shocked as your in mid vault animation.

When I shock during mid animation the animation goes through ;D
    When I down,load sth in the backgroudn and shock during mid animation, then the survivor is snapped back

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    Options

@Master said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Master said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

When I shock during mid animation the animation goes through ;D
    When I down,load sth in the backgroudn and shock during mid animation, then the survivor is snapped back

Then idk what to tell ya but a lot of people complain about this. I'm a killer main and even I think it's bs.

• Spotsy
    Spotsy Member Posts: 39
    Options

I really hate going against the Doctor, mainly on the game because it almost feels like there is nowhere you can go. Other than that i feel every killer is unenjoyable to go against but thats the point of the game. You are supposed to feel worried and unsure of your fate.

• Croquedead
    Croquedead Member Posts: 91
    Options

Leatherface. When I see him, it screams "boring game". Every LF game, it's always the same, you either:

1-Loop him to death
    2-Get facecamped
    3-Don't see him the entire game because he's on someone else or just facecamping

• MacTusk
    MacTusk Member Posts: 7
    Options

Leatherface and Doctor are both pretty easy to play and hard for survivors.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

Doctor on meat packing plant is stupidly broken because all he has to do is spam his aoe while walking on the upper floor and he'll nail everyone downstairs and vice versa.

• DarXide
    DarXide Member Posts: 81
    Options

@Kube said:
    Nothing is more Paranoia-inducing like the Trapper since i cannot venture myself into tall grass without being overly careful.

Trapper is the only one I really fear because of not knowing of where he's already trapped or not.

• HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY
    HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY Member Posts: 49
    Options
    The Doctor and The Nightmare. There’s no in between, they’re both number 1 of which I hate versing.

Theyre both not op or underpowered, they’re just annoying. 

The doctor can find a survivor without even looking, and Freddy is kinda the same.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

As a Solo Player, i hate facing the billy boy. I can never shake one, I can loop one yet I just can't shake one unless they are blind.

• Enigma
    Enigma Member Posts: 42
    Options

@DarXide said:

@Kube said:

Trapper is the only one I really fear because of not knowing of where he's already trapped or not.

Same for me, man. Despite him not being that strong, I don't like facing trapper due to constantly having to watch out for traps and the paranoia you mentioned.

• Rjain
    Rjain Member Posts: 7
    Options

Probably over 2000 hours in this game across multiple platforms... I hate going against Trapper. Fills me with dread when I see a trap at the start of a match. I waste so much time being wary of traps, just going against him is passively more effective than Hex: Ruin.

• RavenKujikawa
    RavenKujikawa Member Posts: 1
    Options

Freddy to be honest. I can work with other killers but he's just unbelievably irritating to go against regardless of how they play.

• TheScarletPotion
    TheScarletPotion Member Posts: 46
    Options

I can hold my own against most killers but Freddy is a killer I always moan at the sight of if your the first one hooked you are Freddy only priority for the rest of the match until you die since he can't really do anything with the other survivors its not the players fault just how his mechanic forces you to get use out of him.

• Cat
    Cat Member Posts: 43
    Options

Nurse at rank 1 hahah

• owryen
    owryen Member Posts: 5
    Options

I hate going against Doc, on any map. I like playing him to farm blood points (shocking survivors ftw) but as survivor he can be a nightmare.

A good Freddy or Myers can be pretty unnerving too. But there's still a looping chance so it's not too bad.

For those scared of Trapper's traps, small game is your best friend. I run it fairly often as it makes it much easier to find hex totems or just totems for extra points. SG and UE together work really well for avoiding traps.

• mayorwertz
    mayorwertz Member Posts: 10
    Options

I think playing against the Doctor is probably what I fear most. That or a really good Hag.

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857
    edited May 2018
    Options

Freddy I just honestly don't like what his playstyle encourages and how hard he tunnel. You also barely get any points from him that coupled with how survivors wrecklessly rescue someone off the hook literally 3 seconds after freddy hooked them. All make for a very boring and toxic experience for me.

He's the only killer that I dc from regardless of if the Freddy is good or not, or if I was losing or winning.

Doctors can be bad with certain builds and you essentially can't get away from him, breathing room is minimal and i can see how that can frustrate people. But he's okay I supposed.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,791
    Options

Bump. I am wondering if the Clown will make anyone's list.

• The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474
    Options

Doctor. He's annoying and tends to run builds meant to stall the game forever. After that, Trapper. Trappers tunnel and camp like crazy, they seem to be psychic and always know where you are and jumpscare you around corners more than Myers, and it's just annoying to have to keep an eye out for traps. I prefer the danger to come from the killer himself.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    edited June 2018
    Options

Doctor and Trapper. It changes here and there but ultimately those two the most.

Doctor because his screams legit just stress me out, I can't stand the constant, consistent screaming. Just aggravates me.

Trapper not because he's OP or anything in any way, he's really weak...but like, I'm scared every patch of grass I walk in imma get trapped in.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    edited June 2018
    Options

Freddy and Doc. Freddy being most hated.

• Ciinny
    Ciinny Member Posts: 36
    Options

I hate going against the Doctor because zappy zapp screamy scream docty doc seey see

• Manta
    Manta Member Posts: 117
    Options
    Invisible, aura-reading Freddy. Simply a mechanic that just isn't fun to play against. My heart sinks when I hear that lullaby.
  • ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

The Nurse.> @Dwight_Fairfield said:

Bump. I am wondering if the Clown will make anyone's list.

I love facing Clowno :D

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hag, especially when she decides it’s optimal to place all ten traps at my hook.

• Boxohobo
    Boxohobo Member Posts: 50
    Options

Pig or Freddy. People always talk about how weak he is but not being able to see him and only hearing him when its (90% of the time) too late and he's spotted you.

• HeyItsSolomon
    HeyItsSolomon Member Posts: 16
    Options

Ever since I started playing this game, my most uttered phrase is "Freddy Krueger is ######### bullshit," usually preceded by a sigh.

• Alther_Primus
    Alther_Primus Member Posts: 158
    Options

Hillbilly. I know it's an unpopular opinion but every time I hear that Chainsaw rev within the first 2 seconds of a match I end up sighing to myself "Here we go again". It may not be true but I feel like Billy games can easily become more boring than Doctor matches. Aside from Hillbilly, I like to run free, so against Trapper I suffer. I can understand-ish why some people hate facing Doc, but I've never really had an issue with him.

• GhostRoaster29
    GhostRoaster29 Member Posts: 19
    Options

Doctor, with out a doubt! His power isn't even good, it's just incredibly annoying. I absolutely hate facing the Doctor.

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Options
    Myers, pls no tombstone
  • KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Options
    powerbats said:

Doctor on meat packing plant is stupidly broken because all he has to do is spam his aoe while walking on the upper floor and he'll nail everyone downstairs and vice versa.

Only for the first tier...