What killer do you hate facing the most?

Options
2»

Comments

• YaNestea
    YaNestea Member Posts: 86
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Doctor, Huntress and Trapper, sometimes Nightmare and sometimes Pig, but the others are fun to play against sometimes
  • Taretsu
    Taretsu Member Posts: 46
    Options

I personally hate facing a Myers. There are so many things about him that annoy me. His muteness, the way he stalks but the fact I hate the most when going against him is that his add ons provide him of a wide variety of possible gameplays and you always have to be guessing what it'd be: all seeing, speed evil, infinite tier 3... you never know until it's too late.

(on a side note, loved to see all the Freddy hate, lol! Tbh, I'm one hell of an annoying Freddy main...)

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    the campasaurus is my least favorite.
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

The one I hate the most when I do play survivor is one of my personal favorites to play: The Doctor. Two reasons, I hate when I see him played wrong and even though I know how to counter him, if played right he still gives me fits (probably because I suck at survivor).

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,794
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    the campasaurus is my least favorite.

The worst of all lol.

• GHERBEARRULES
    GHERBEARRULES Member Posts: 265
    Options

Myers, clown, trapper, and spirit. The rest are alright

• Fleece
    Fleece Member Posts: 253
    Options

The one they call 'the survivor'

• eeevelyne
    eeevelyne Member Posts: 19
    Options

I won't answer this - I don't want more changes implemented yet. Shall some time pass between those.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,794
    Options

Holy old thread resurrection, Batman.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,424
    Options

The one that camps but proceeds to complain about getting genrushed.

• ppo8820
    ppo8820 Member Posts: 763
    Options

Honestly it changes. Right now it’s trapper. I’m so sick of seeing the stupid trapper. He’s more annoying than anything. Next is ghost face or legion because they’re boring af. The one that scares me the most Is a skilled Michael Meyers. Scares me every time.

All bubbas camp so they’re annoying as well.

• PapiQuentin_
    PapiQuentin_ Member Posts: 889
    Options

I despise Spirit and I'm quite surprised to see the lack of anyone hating her the most when I see it almost everywhere else on the forums.

There's just something about how her gameplay works that I hate. I'd rather use my own skill rather than my own luck to face a killer. Luck is luck, skill actually shows how experienced I am and Spirit removes that. I have to be lucky to out guess her.

Not to mention that she gives you little to no information on where she actually is.

I also hate Pigs but mostly the players rather than the killer itself. Some Pigs always tunnel the trapped survivor even though that's not how they're meant to work :P. There's also the ones that ensure your death by doing this and running Tampered Timer and Crate of Gears

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    Options

Freddy. Or Pig. Or Ghostface. Ghostface really bugs me on smaller maps. Trapper also gets on my nerves. Playing super aggressively against Plague also bothers me, but it's the only way I'm going to live if most other survivors are alive.

I haven't decided how I feel playing against new Hag. Playing as her is just too easy now...

• VoodooChild
    VoodooChild Member Posts: 319
    Options

Pig players also always seem to bring a mori.

For me idc, I used to hate stealth killers because im a pussy but I run spinechill AND got 360 degrees of awareness lol. Maybe spirit because her microphasing in chases mess me up and I never get a chance to practice against her because I dont see her that much.

Actually probably pig because pig players tho also rare always seem to be toxic and like you said ignore the best part about her, the headtraps